Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar to the Giants???

skull1669

Hello All,

This is my first post since the defeat we took in the playoffs against the formidable Seatlle Seahaws. I just wanted to put in my two cents... I LOVED LAVAR ARRINGTON, as I'm sure many of you all did as well. He was the face of our franchise. HOWEVER, we beat the giants in our second meeting, and low and behold, we have the best coach in franchise history. I totally have my trust in our ownership, coaches, and training staff, and we all should.

When we won our championships we had to deal with wonderful players that created such a obstacle that our own coach stated that he hated facing them year in and year out. However, we perceviered (sp.). With such great players as LT and Green trying to break apart our offense we continued to win. And we will do it again. Do not lose faith my beloved Redskin Bretheren, even though our "face of our franchise" is gone, and even more may play for a team on the NFC East, (I hate to say this because I love Lavar)...

WE DID WELL WITHOUT HIM!

And we will continue to do so. I completely feel that we have the powerhouse to take the NFL by storm. Haters go ahead and comment. But, we made the playoffs and we did well enough to get to the 2nd round. This is something to build on. And honestly in Gibbs second year this is a major accomplishment. We have many things to look forward to in the next season. Including an improved offense, a disciplined defense, and yeah SEAN TAYLOR BABY! Lol, I'm so hurt by our loss of Lavar, I idolize this man, but all I say is this, we have the BEST COACH, and this man KNOWS football, Joe Gibbs.

I Joe Gibbs I trust, and so should all of you. We might have lost a player, yet we may again win another championship with our wonderful coach...

JOE GIBBS!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Archived