Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reading Between the Lines.

diesel22

How telling of the organization's attitude towards Lavar is this................

Ray Brown announced his retirement over a month ago, yet his name remains on the (web site) roster. Arrington has not been a free agent for 24 hrs and he is no where to be found. Hmmmm.......

Kinda gives me the impression we were a little anxious to cut ties......

How telling of the organization's attitude towards Lavar is this................

Ray Brown announced his retirement over a month ago, yet his name remains on the (web site) roster. Arrington has not been a free agent for 24 hrs and he is no where to be found. Hmmmm.......

Kinda gives me the impression we were a little anxious to cut ties......

I was getting very anxious to cut ties with LaVar, he was to big of a distraction, though not entirely his own doing, personally i'm releived that all this drama surrounding him has come to an end

No, I don't.

But then I also don't think that this subject necessitated it's own thread either.

Just used to seeing people get ripped for starting threads too similar to ones which have previously been posted. Due to this.....one must get a little more creative when posting. Still, I do think that it is an interesting detail which might provide more insight into the relationship b/t LaVar and the Redskins. It makes me wonder even more as to how he was treated behind closed doors.......

Not to say he was a PR angel during his tenure here (far from it) -- but I believe we may be able to deduct a degree of organizational bias against 56 from this (among other small instances -- some of which have been pointed out in this thread)

Archived