Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jets released their all pro C

jbooma

What are you talking about? Are the Skins in cap trouble? Just a few weeks ago we had a 10 page thread where you said the Eagles could learn a few things from the Skins on how to manage the cap. What happened? :(

WB, please spare me. Your short term gain is our path to eternal dominance.

Now who's gonna spend more in the future? Laurie or Snyder?

Be truthful now.

Be truthful now.

and we all know that big spending by the Skins have been the key to their recent sucess. Is Deion or Bruce still on the Skins books ? How about Trotter ?

my point being that the team that spends the most doesn't equal the team that wins necessarily.

You continue to insinuate that spending = success.

Be truthful now.

What does that matter? The redskins don't know how to build a football team for longevity. They think draft picks are useless and high priced FA's are gold.

In the 90s, the Cowboys built through the draft and added the pieces in free agency to put them over the top.

Will Snyder be smart enough to practice good football logic? Doubtful. Good season or not last year, he has a lot to learn.

Ask the Yankees how many championships they have won since they have forgone the cultivate your own stategy.....

and we all know that big spending by the Skins have been the key to their recent sucess. Is Deion still on the Skins books ?

my point being that the team that spends the most doesn't equal the team that wins necessarily.

Because coaching has nothing to do with success... :rolleyes:

and we all know that big spending by the Skins have been the key to their recent sucess. Is Deion or Bruce still on the Skins books ? How about Trotter ?

Wow...I can appreciate your wanting to live in the past (having not made the playoffs last year), but you're citing pre-Gibbs II spending.

You should be afraid if there is no cap.

What does that matter? The redskins don't know how to build a football team for longevity. They think draft picks are useless and high priced FA's are gold.

In the 90s, the Cowboys built through the draft and added the pieces in free agency to put them over the top.

Will Snyder be smart enough to practice good football logic? Doubtful. Good season or not last year, he has a lot to learn.

Ask the Yankees how many championships they have won since they have forgone the cultivate your own stategy.....

Another voice from a fan whose team didn't make the playoffs last year...maybe the pukes should have spent a few more bucks last year, eh?

I'm thinking back to the JCK era. He had the wallet and we had the wins.

You're right - he only has 3 more than your whole franchise and is in the HOF. My bad.

way to contribute to the actual discussion at hand buddy...

Skins fan: "oooooooooooooo we have 3 Super Bowls..... ooooooooooooo I got you !!!!"

Did you know that you're the first person to use that one on me. You're a witty one I can tell.

see everyone elses comments on this. Sorry, but Norv and Spurrier != Gibbs.

Gibbs is so good they had to surround him with 10 million dollars worth of coaches.

Please. The Redskins success last year was directly attibuted to the DC.

Period.

Gibbs is overmatched, IMO.

Another voice from a fan whose team didn't make the playoffs last year...maybe the pukes should have spent a few more bucks last year, eh?

I'm thinking back to the JCK era. He had the wallet and we had the wins.

why do you keep bringing up the Skins one playoff win, and two playoff games as if it is an accomplishment, when all you do is criticize the Eagles for winning plenty of playoff games, but not the SB ?

way to contribute to the actual discussion at hand buddy...

Skins fan: "oooooooooooooo we have 3 Super Bowls..... ooooooooooooo I got you !!!!"

Did you know that you're the first person to use that one on me. You're a witty one I can tell.

You're a bit touch for a guy whose team is about to 'clean up' on free agency.

I guess there won't be any excuses not to win the SB this year, eh?

Gibbs is so good they had to surround him with 10 million dollars worth of coaches.

Please. The Redskins success last year was directly attibuted to the DC.

Period.

Gibbs is overmatched, IMO.

Now you're spouting non-sense. Gibbs is a HOF coach. If you wish to troll, go someplace else.

You're a bit touch for a guy whose team is about to 'clean up' on free agency.

I guess there won't be any excuses not to win the SB this year, eh?

how is that touchy ? I was commenting on the 'ol... "how many sb lines"...

yawn

actually I would say you're posts are the touchy ones... you're replying to my post directed at another poster....

Archived