Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jets released their all pro C

jbooma

I believe I saw Andy making all the calls last year...in fact, I remember you criticizing him for his playcalling...

Right?

Who says the OC calls the plays? Is this another rule that you apply to all teams in the NFL in the tr1 world of what is right to do?

Another great contribution, #5...thanks for the input.

If you gonna act like a ______, then don't get mad when someone calls you out on it. Remember, you're the ________ who threatened like some girl scout to put Westy on blast for a comment pertaining to this thread.

"The next time someone defends you over in the stadium, I'll point them over to your statement here."...........way to go Champ :rolleyes:

Besides, if you really want to get technical, the only things you've accomplished in this forum has been to be a constant source of laughs......

Like this one...bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......................wait............bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Andy had Childress for years and promoted Morningweg to replace him. For how much you obsess over the Eagles, you really don't know the basics.

I should have said that he might think about going outside the organization.

Didn't you, too, criticize AR for passing too much last year? :doh:

Before you start point fingers at Gibbs, you need to check your own team...we did make the playoffs after all... :laugh:

Yep.....the same game where you let a 4th string running back exploit your dominating, suffocating, death defying defense....

Yep.....it was that game.

Gee...how'd we manage to win?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Such a shame that the local is on the rival's team....I hope you guys run more next year though, I'd like to play you guys with Westbrook at his best

Local......he went to a Philly high school. Ben Franklin I believe.....but yeah....I'll second that....it always seems at least lately that when the two teams play neither is at fully strength.

Here's to a healthy set of games between the two next year! :cheers:

Local......he went to a Philly high school. Ben Franklin I believe.....but yeah....I'll second that....it always seems at least lately that when the two teams play neither is at fully strength.

Here's to a healthy set of games between the two next year! :cheers:

Bruce Perry played at UMD, that's what I meant by local

Gee...how'd we manage to win?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

An interception for a return by our 3rd string QB I believe....

And RealJ.....I think that would be a good idea, chances are though that WB36 and I would jump tr1 so you might wanna make it a hadi-capped match. Hell, tr1 can even have Daniel Synder as his manager ala Jimmy "The Mouth". He can even have a jacket on that says, "BIG SPENDER"!

Gibbs is overmatched, tr1. It's not 1985 anymore. His offense has been a joke since he has been back. Saunders might help though....if you don't have to start cutting starting offensive linemen.

I didn't see a problem when we ran up a 30+ spot on all three of our division rivals in successive games. This, with your defenses only having to key in on Moss and Cooley in the passing game. We also jumped from I believe 31st in offense in 2004 to 11th in 2005?

Like I said before. Reid isn't coaching against Spurrier or Norval. The free ride was over last year. Gibbs got his ears wet and is ready to show Eagles fans what it's like to hoist a Lombardi, AGAIN! It hurt's, doesn't it?

way to contribute to the actual discussion at hand buddy...

Skins fan: "oooooooooooooo we have 3 Super Bowls..... ooooooooooooo I got you !!!!"

Did you know that you're the first person to use that one on me. You're a witty one I can tell.

Ok, a little logic lesson here. Your statement insinuated that Gibbs being the head coach had no effect on the team. My statement refuted this by reminding you of what should be obvious - Gibbs has proven himself. Spurrier, Marty, etc had not.

Gibbs is overmatched, tr1. It's not 1985 anymore. His offense has been a joke since he has been back. Saunders might help though....if you don't have to start cutting starting offensive linemen.
Is that why it was number 11 in the league last year? Yeah, that stinks.

It is my honest opinion. Why hire Saunders if Gibbs still has the mojo with the offense? Why change course in the middle. I'm sure hiring an OC wasn't Gibbs intention when he first came back....

Two years later, he rethinks it and bam, you have an OC.

How many teams DON'T have an OC in this day and age? It's not that his offensive skills have diminished, it's that he came back and realized how many more facets there are to managing a team these days. Gibbs has no pride - if he thinks Al Saunders will add that little bit to get the Skins over the top, he'll go get him. And he did.

Like I said before. Reid isn't coaching against Spurrier or Norval. The free ride was over last year. Gibbs got his ears wet and is ready to show Eagles fans what it's like to hoist a Lombardi, AGAIN! It hurt's, doesn't it?

:laugh:

You think any Eagles fan is here out of fear of the redskins? The Eagles only need to worry about what the Eagles need to do. Making those who think like you do realize this is why I'm around.

:laugh:

You think any Eagles fan is here out of fear of the redskins? The Eagles only need to worry about what the Eagles need to do. Making those who think like you do realize this is why I'm around.

Your team is in shambles - you'd BETTER only focus on yourselves or things are going to be ugly for you for a long time.

Throughout this deathmatch, nobody points out the obvious. The Eagles did suck last year, but that was mainly due to injuries with Westbrook and McNabb, not to mention the whole Owens ordeal. While most teams do suffer losses, these key losses contributed massively to their 6-10 record last season.

Next point: Gibbs being overrated? Not really. While he did earn those SB rings a while ago, he has improved the Redskins franchise. Our offense was 11th in the league, and while that may not make Gibbs the best, it sure doesnt imply that he is overrated. Also, it was only his 2nd year back, lay off him.

Next point: Bruce Perry running all over us? He had 15 attempts for 70 yards, an average of 4.7 yards. Good? Possibly, lets call it decent. His longest run was only for 11 yards, and he didn't even break the 100-yard mark. If that is the best counter-attack for the Eagle's loss that day, that is pretty sad.

Last Point: Gibbs got Saunders. So what? That doesn't diminish the fact that Gibbs is great. You conclude that this means Gibbs is overrated. How about the logic that while one cookie is good, two is great. Coaches don't count against the cap, and in my opinion, the fact that Snyder has the money to exploit this rule is a strength, not a flaw. Our Offense choked against Tampa and Seattle. Yes, we know this, Redskins fans are actually known to watch Redskin games. However, this was after repeated slaughterings of all 3 division rivals, and a long, exhausting winning streak.

Archived