Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the Redskin's Franchise Player?

SkinsD

I'm gonna have to go with Clinton, because he is young and talented, so you can build a franchise off of him. Also, he steps it up on the field. He goes out there and gains the tough yards, and has adapted to our team, rather then making us adapt to him. He is a leader, a great personality, and keeps the team morale and chemistry high. One might have a good argument for Sean Taylor as well. Taylor makes a lot of defensive calls, is young and extremely talented, and has a leadership additude. He has managed to stay away from trouble(in interviews) and seems to find the right words. But right now, due to maturity on and off the field, Clinton is the Franchise player.

Clinton Portis no question. Moss is great but WR is easier to replace (though it wouldnt be easy to replace him). ST would be my runner-up but I think that to our team in general, Portis is much more valueable. Look what the Redskins offense did against the bucs and the seahawks in the playoffs without him playing in most of the game. WE DID NOTHING AGAINST THEM! in the seattle game he was pretty much shut down but against the Bucs he was hurt and our offense racked up 125 total yards. No question is he the MVP of the Washington Redskins.

Archived