Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So would you rather have Randle El on the Skins or face him twice a year?

Combatant

Id rather see every player on the Redskins than play them. Would be easy to win that way. So your question is a complete waste.

What you should have asked is, are we willing to make our cap problems worse by signing Randle El, or would we rather see him on another team.

Id rather see him on another team, then make our cap problems worse.

Id rather see every player on the Redskins than play them. Would be easy to win that way. So your question is a complete waste.

What you should have asked is, are we willing to make our cap problems worse by signing Randle El, or would we rather see him on another team.

Id rather see him on another team, then make our cap problems worse.

If 95% of your post weren't negative, I would take that personally. Maybe you should go get laid, someone who's 22 years of age shouldn't be that angry.

The only way I want Randel El is if we draft Vernon Davis. Then, I could see Andy Reid developing a team with ridiculously fast and shifty guys at skill positions to counter the lack of WR depth.

Imagine lining up and seeing Reggie Brown at WR, Westbrook split out, Moats in the backfield, LJ Smith at one TE and Vernon Davis at FB/2TE/whatever? That would be fun.

The only way I want Randel El is if we draft Vernon Davis. Then, I could see Andy Reid developing a team with ridiculously fast and shifty guys at skill positions to counter the lack of WR depth.

Imagine lining up and seeing Reggie Brown at WR, Westbrook split out, Moats in the backfield, LJ Smith at one TE and Vernon Davis at FB/2TE/whatever? That would be fun.

McNabb and Westbrook are all Andy needs to get it done. Add Randle-El as a triple threat (WR, KR, QB) and it's on in Philly again. I love this division.

That is exactly what I was thinking. With Vernon we could create some very scary matchup problems for other teams. Sadly unless we fill our other bigger needs adequetly first and/or move up some spots, the chances are slim to none we will see Vernon in midnight green.

Archived