Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah him...he's nearly as annoying as some other rival-team's fan... ;)

Pittman4Two actually isn't really a homer. Every post he makes is utterly hilarious. He enjoys making fisicious posts on our board, and watching the Redskins homers running around pooping their pants.

Those who are able to decipher his humor appreciate him much more.

Okay, goodnight. This is it for me. :rolleyes:

See you all tommorow!

Pittman4Two actually isn't really a homer. Every post he makes is utterly hilarious. He enjoys making fisicious posts on our board, and watching the Redskins homers running around pooping their pants.

See you all tommorow!

I can decipher it but I still don't appreciate it much. It's just too dumb :(

Later, CK

See you all tommorow!

Peace brother!

Tomorrow is just another day. But tomorrow night is just another for the AHFB! Rock On dude!

See you all tommorow!

No, I know he usually jokes...good night.

See you all tommorow!

Peace out dude, i'll be fallin back shortly myself

See ya brother!

I should too.. I am sure I pissed off one of the MODS and I should just leave now.

Why is it two nights in a row that someone is out to get me?

Both having Burgundy in their user name?

Eh..don't even worry about that dude, he's the problem here, and everyone will realize that..

See ya brother!

I should too.. I am sure I pissed off one of the MODS and I should just leave now.

Why is it two nights in a row that someone is out to get me?

Both having Burgundy in their user name?

I thought the Burgundy name thing was wierd too...a relative? :D

Eh..don't even worry about that dude, he's the problem here, and everyone will realize that..

So was ShowStopper. I was banned temporary and eventually he was banned until he PMs TK after the draft I believe it was.

He was looking for trouble just as these two guys are. I don't know.

In all honesty,

Do I seem to come off as a punching bag of some sort? I don't mean to go Who Del on you guys. :laugh: This is the third person since I have been a member of this site that gets under my skin and causes me to lose it. In all three cases I am right for the reasons I am defending myself by I am so very wrong in the way I go about it.

Anybody experience the same thing or can share with me thier insight?

In all honesty,

Do I seem to come off as a punching bag of some sort? I don't mean to go Who Del on you guys. :laugh: This is the third person since I have been a member of this site that gets under my skin and causes me to lose it. In all three cases I am right for the reasons I am defending myself by I am so very wrong in the way I go about it.

Anybody experience the same thing or can share with me thier insight?

I remember one time that I was being sort of stalked around a mesage board by this one guy who would blast me every time I posted something, and this was a baseball message board and I was posting stuff about the team. Wierd.

Oh and back when I was at the Post Message Boards a lot more frequently I got suspended for saying that someone was stupid or something for trying to make some whacky connection between Al Queda and the DC Snipers. I also used to duke it out with oposing team trolls in those days too and got warned for retaliating when the moderators were too slow (or just didn't bother) to do anything. (of course the place is hardly moderated at all these days, if it even is. They only show up with a warning once every six months or so it seems)

We also used to have a some people giving the regulars there one star posts, just to be jerks.

Archived