Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I drink, I don't smoke. So 4/20 is nothing but, the day that the Columbine School Shooting happened and the day after my sister's birthday.

Give me St. Patricks Day again and I will be happy. :D

Man, i remember that. My buddy and i had just *partaken* heavily. We wandered into a bar and it was on TV. Talk about otherwordly. It was hard to believe it was happening. A year and a half later i moved about 2 miles away from the school. I used to drive by it everyday on my way to work.

Man, i remember that. My buddy and i had just *partaken* heavily. We wandered into a bar and it was on TV. Talk about otherwordly. It was hard to believe it was happening. A year and a half later i moved about 2 miles away from the school. I used to drive by it everyday on my way to work.

yeah, my bday is like that.

waco, columbine.

ok city was 4/19, so for my 18th bday, it was front page news.

hitler.

good thing there's herbals. :laugh:

That must be terrible, even though you weren't in the building when it happened, you still were near that school where people lost their lives and family members were grieving and still are and WILL be for the rest of their lives. All because, those two chumps were 'made fun' of. Things like that still gets my blood boiling, even though its done and every with and there was nothing and still isn't anything I can do about it.

yeah, my bday is like that.

waco, columbine.

ok city was 4/19, so for my 18th bday, it was front page news.

hitler.

good thing there's herbals. :laugh:

Thats the same for my sister. April 19th.. Paul Revere, the 'Planning' of Columbine, OK City Bombings.. I am sure there is more.

But me on the other hand, I have to share my B-day with George 'Dubya' Bush. :doh:

Son of a.... :laugh:

That must be terrible, even though you weren't in the building when it happened, you still were near that school where people lost their lives and family members were grieving and still are and WILL be for the rest of their lives. All because, those two chumps were 'made fun' of. Things like that still gets my blood boiling, even though its done and every with and there was nothing and still isn't anything I can do about it.

Yeah its weird - they just don't talk about it. One day i was talking about to somebody and this girl spoke up - said she was in the building when it happened - end of conversation.

Thats the same for my sister. April 19th.. Paul Revere, the 'Planning' of Columbine, OK City Bombings.. I am sure there is more.

But me on the other hand, I have to share my B-day with George 'Dubya' Bush. :doh:

Son of a.... :laugh:

Guess who i share my b-day with....

Ricky Sanders!!!!

Guess who i share my b-day with....

Ricky Sanders!!!!

:wtf:

All I get is dubya and 50 Cent! Oh, the only good thing is a share it with Georgiaredskin's older brother. Other than that, I have Bill Haley (Who?), Merv Griffin and Sylvester Stallone.

The dollar was also adopted as the unit of US currency. You would think I was made of money for having all of that. :laugh:

:wtf:

All I get is dubya and 50 Cent! Oh, the only good thing is a share it with Georgiaredskin's older brother. Other than that, I have Bill Haley (Who?), Merv Griffin and Sylvester Stallone.

The dollar was also adopted as the unit of US currency. You would think I was made of money for having all of that. :laugh:

You don't know who Bill Haley is!?!?!??! You need to enroll in Rock n Roll 101. :doh:

C'mon - Ricky could make the great catches, but he didn't always make the easy ones. I still love the football player.

- I was going to right 'guy' where the words football player are, but i didn't want to end up in the TOOC thread. :)

somebody didn't look at my post closely. :evil:

I have no clue... I knew he was a singer but, other than that.. nope.

1, 2, 3 O'Clock, 4 O' Clock Rock? That song sucks. I don't listen to that type of Rock.

It is considered the first 'Rock n Roll' song ever. So he gets a lot of respect for that reason alone.

Archived