Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That the other problem, I've only ever been to two games. One in 1999, one in 2003... :)

I have been to ZERO in FedEx or RFK outside of last year. I went to three last year. ( The Eagles, Cowboys, Chargers.)

I also went to a bunch in the Vet and The Linc. Them Iggle fans are ******! :D

Dude... go to more. They are SO much better when the crowd is really into it and the games are important. The Dallas blowout last year was the single best game I have ever been to...

Where were your seats? I was in section 132 like 18 rows from the field. Thats right behind the goal posts.

I sat in that same section for the Chargers game but, this time in the first row. My most memorable moment from that game was when the 'Skins were lined up close to the End zone and my whole section started to cheer: " Portis, Portis, Ports." He then came over to us and cheered us on. I thought I was going to die. :laugh:

The first game I went to (Bears blowout win for us in 99) we were in the endzone about ten or so rows up, with free tickets too.

The last one we were up in the upperdeck type area, but near the bottom of it, I think.

I can't recall how much those cost us though.

Where were your seats? I was in section 132 like 18 rows from the field. Thats right behind the goal posts.

I sat in that same section for the Chargers game. My most memorable moment from that game was when the 'Skins were lined up close to the End zone and my whole section started to cheer: " Portis, Portis, Ports." He then came over to us and cheered us on. I thought I was going to die. :laugh:

Thats awesome. For the Dallas game I was stuck up in the nosebleeds (someone decided that it would be better to sell our season tix last year than watch a struggling team :doh: ). The view was still decent. Also went to the Raiders game a few weeks before and sat right under the scoreboard. Right as I got there Kerry Collins threw a pick to Lemar Marshall for a TD. Unfortunately, the rest of that game sucked.

So long as we hold on to our season tickets this year, I should be in section 120-something... row 19, right on the goal line if my memory serves me correctly.

Thats awesome. For the Dallas game I was stuck up in the nosebleeds (someone decided that it would be better to sell our season tix last year than watch a struggling team :doh: ). The view was still decent. Also went to the Raiders game a few weeks before and sat right under the scoreboard. Right as I got there Kerry Collins threw a pick to Lemar Marshall for a TD. Unfortunately, the rest of that game sucked.

So long as we hold on to our season tickets this year, I should be in section 120-something... row 19, right on the goal line if my memory serves me correctly.

Son of a....... :laugh:

In my best Napolean Dynamite voice, "Lucky!"

Don't worry, the season isn't for 5 months. That should be plenty of time to rest up. Unless you are a bear and need atleast 6. :doh: :laugh:

Lol, I had a feeling someone would say that. :)

Yawn...man, I'm almost ready to quite for the night...morning, I think.

Lol, I had a feeling someone would say that. :)

Yawn...man, I'm almost ready to quite for the night...morning, I think.

I'm sure you can squeeze out a few more hours, just gotta be all :kungfu: about it :laugh:

9 pages of just us? You are a cool person and all.. but, I just don't see that happening. :laugh:

Obviously not. We'd have to make... what? Almost 70 more posts each. :doh:

Latest results....

"praise_gibbs 141

Enter Apotheosis 138

kevinklein 109

Who Del 91

meetST 91

visionary 72

georgiaredskin 69

TheREALJBird 66

twenty-eight 61

rincewind 51