Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

I like them and all...but I don't have $1000 to put down on them.

How much bank will you make if they do win it?

How come no one said goodnight to me last night after I left? As soon as georgia goes to bed everyone's all over her. But when lil ol' Who Del needs a goodnight kiss no one wants to help. :(

:silly:

How come no one said goodnight to me last night after I left? As soon as georgia goes to bed everyone's all over her. But when lil ol' Who Del needs a goodnight kiss no one wants to help. :(

I'll give ya 2 reasons. First off, you're an Eagles fan (or so you say anyways :D )

second, georgia is a female...and quite an attractive one at that.

You left and fell into your drunken stuper too quickly!

I'll give ya 2 reasons. First off, you're an Eagles fan (or so you say anyways :D )

second, georgia is a female...and quite an attractive one at that.

I know she's a female. And last night.. well, for her sake I won't say what happened, but I'm sure I have some info that most of you would DIE to have. :D

I know she's a female. And last night.. well, for her sake I won't say what happened, but I'm sure I have some info that most of you would DIE to have. :D

Hm...I was here all last night...

I hate to break it to you, Who Del, but nothing happened. :)

Sure someone didn't slip a little hallucinigens into whatever you were drinking?

Hm...I was here all last night...

I hate to break it to you, Who Del, but nothing happened. :)

Sure someone didn't slip a little hallucinigens into whatever you were drinking?

Au contraire. Something DID happen. Just not in the thread :D

My 'real-job': I manage a pro shop in the bowling alley near my house. Good pay and I do what I love.

But tonight: I have to work the counter of the bowling alley, because I am a nice guy and agreed to do this stupid thing. I work every Tuesday night. Its $1.00 games so every one comes out. Tons of fights and drunks, its great. :rolleyes:

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic