Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Forum cop? I would expect a punk like you to wear a badge.I don't know what the **** I did to you but your nothing but a computer gangster. Say the things you say to someone's face. You'll get a different result then a couple of laughs.

If I said it to someone's face, they'd realize that I had a sense of humor about the whole situation and wouldn't think much of it. You seem kinda like you're looking to pick fights with people tonight...

any reason? Or are you just an angry drunk?

Forum cop? I would expect a punk like you to wear a badge.I don't know what the **** I did to you but your nothing but a computer gangster. Say the things you say to someone's face. You'll get a different result then a couple of laughs.

Caome on let's not get nasty now. Take it to pms, if you have to fight.

Please.

If I said it to someone's face, they'd realize that I had a sense of humor about the whole situation and wouldn't think much of it. You seem kinda like you're looking to pick fights with people tonight...

any reason? Or are you just an angry drunk?

No I'm not angry drunk and I do think its funny as alot people who read this the next day will. BUt I didn't hear you say I was just kidding about anything you all have said.I didn't hear any of you all step up and say praise gibbs was'nt a girl.You just waited to do some petty joke and laugh like a bunch of immature girls.Thats cool I'm not desperate for friends or insecure about man hood.I just think you need to get a life. I just moved to bum**** PA where I know no one. That will explain why I have been on here bull****ting so much one here. WHat's your explanation?

Archived