Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Major, everything gonna be alright?

yeah, he's fine. he had overflow diarrhea :pooh: and then vomited all over the floor of the restaurant. fever of 102, so we took him in. he's ok. thanks to everyone for asking, much appreciated. :cheers:

that's more of rinces thing. i'm into moms, he's into sheeps and goats and such. :cool:

Excuse me, west virginia boy? Go into the cage and count reference to me and animals vs. references to you and animals. There's a reason people say it about you more.

Pony ****er. :rolleyes:

you can't count that high. :nana:

I just think its funny that some of the posters in here keep talking about how this thread gets hijacked.... then we come along. They are just mere amatuers in hijacking compared to us.

You know how we roll. :laugh:

I can see it now...new avatars....

a little hijacker, a sheep, and the I love Moms T-shirt :laugh: :laugh:

oh yeah and one that's a WWE ring with a cage around it.

edit - oh yeah...and I want a little buddy christ avatar :D

I can see it now...new avatars....

a little hijacker, a sheep, and the I love Moms T-shirt :laugh: :laugh:

oh yeah and one that's a WWE ring with a cage around it.

edit - oh yeah...and I want a little buddy christ avatar :D

Or in Major's case it could be a sheep wearing a shirt that says 'I love Major's mom'

:laugh:

I just think its funny that some of the posters in here keep talking about how this thread gets hijacked.... then we come along. They are just mere amatuers in hijacking compared to us.

You know how we roll. :laugh:

I dunno....yall certainly can hijack a thread, but the folks last night added on 40 pages with their banter! I thought it was a pretty good hijack....

I dunno....yall certainly can hijack a thread, but the folks last night added on 40 pages with their banter! I thought it was a pretty good hijack....

Tsk tsk... minor leagues. You guys did it in a thread titled 'RANDOM' hard to hijack a thread that is basically un-hijackable by its nature. Major, Hon_Hog and I can take over any thread anytime. Hell, why do you think they gave us our own special 'Cage'? :1stplace:

rince's mom is technically a professional jacker. rince gives her 2.50 every time she gives him a happy ending. :evil:

:stop: wait....rince's mom...with rince :twitch:

oh that's just wrong :doh:

Tsk tsk... minor leagues. You guys did it in a thread titled 'RANDOM' hard to hijack a thread that is basically un-hijackable by its nature. Major, Hon_Hog and I can take over any thread anytime. Hell, why do you think they gave us our own special 'Cage'? :1stplace:

:laugh: yeah nothing like hijacking a religion thread with a mom, and sheep joke, and don't forget the best initiation of hijacking a thread...the drive by Buddy Christ. Wherever he is a hijack is soon to follow :laugh:

Did you guys know that my mother is a goat? My dad fell in love with one his goats at an early age. From now on, just call me Billy.

:twitch: :thud: must.....avoid....the....obvious....comebacks.... :twitch:

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic