Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly.com: Eagle fan sues Portis' mom(merged)

kevhow

"She busted some lady in the nose, but that'll just teach you about messing with her," Portis told the Washington Post. "People come to the game to have a good time. That's what you should do. If you decide your team is losing and you want to cause trouble, then you're going to get what you're looking for."

I'm lovin it! :D

Eagles: the team and fans are a bunch of crybaby losers.

This was supposed to be another great year for them....but they stunk anyways. I guess the fans need to amuse themselves by being total jerks because their team isn't doing anything for them. I'm glad Mrs. Portis stood up for herself because as much as we hate the Iggles we don't throw $7 beers at people at FedEx. If they were $3 maybe. Regardless I doubt she would get anything worse than community service. Clinton is going to run all over that team next year!!

:eaglesuck

What if the poor gal who got punched did nothing but get punched in the face? Is it a frivilous lawsuit then? Or is she allowed to get punched in the face because of the actions of fans who root for the same team as she does?

Chances are that a 50 year old woman didnt throw that punch at a random person because she got hit with beer. If your fans werent so abnoxious it wouldnt have been a problem in the first place. regaurdless of who did what... guess who was playin in Tampa the next week? and guess who was at home eatin Chunky soup???

The Myspace profile of the woman sueing Portis's mom

I looked around her profile and her friends to see what she said about it

Jan 2, 2006 10:47 PM

Clinton Portis' family is f-ing ghetto! That was my first and last fight. I'm embarrased and too pretty to walk around with a busted nose all the time. Although I did get called the hero of the game! Damn Wedy's cup of Hanger One lime...

-said by her
1/2/2006 3:55 PM

Fighting Clinton Portis' family at the Eagles game. I think you're taking your boxing lessons too seriously. And you say you worry about me...

-said by one of her friends

from what she is saying,she sounds like the instigator of the fight,and by looking at her page she looks like an alcoholic.

What if the poor gal who got punched did nothing but get punched in the face? Is it a frivilous lawsuit then? Or is she allowed to get punched in the face because of the actions of fans who root for the same team as she does?

Do you have any specific information regarding this "poor gal" or are you just tossing around your usual crock of feces?

I've been to your stadium as a visiting fan and one could make a legitimate case that soccer hooligans model their behavior from your fan base.

Well, if it wasn't this woman who did something than I feel bad for her. But isn't it amazing, time after time when a bad situation happens its Philly fans involved. Amusing how the article tried to share a little blame, complaining that some in his mom's group blocked the view of some Eagle fans. I was at that game, and I can tell you almost every Redskin fan in the stadium had to put up with more crap than just having to crane their neck to see.

Always Philly fans. I've seen a lot of games at Fedex and RFK. Only with Philly fans do you have a pepper spray incident.

Cheering an injury? Philly fans.

Rockets in the stadium? Philly fans.

Jail in the stadium? Philly fans.

Boo McNabb? Philly fans.

Beat up Chief Redskin? Philly fans.

Santa Claus? Philly fans.

A six year old boy gave me the finger at that game because I was wearing a Redskins jersey, and his dad was proud of him.

Simply amazing.

Archived