Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mississippi to put rapists on roadside billboards....

TC4

Or have someone bigger and stronger than they are forcibly rape them?

An eye for an eye.

OH NO, but putting them up on a billboard is distasteful. Stop, youre making my eyes tear up.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: what about putting them on a billboard WHILE they are getting raped :D

:laugh:

I think I just felt Rincewind cringe from here.

Like i said - evidently i think **** is tasteful, so that counter-acts the distastefulness of the billboard. Making that a-okay.

Except you still have a billboard - i hate those ****** things. Except the one's that have messages from God.

Like i said - evidently i think **** is tasteful, so that counter-acts the distastefulness of the billboard. Making that a-okay.

Except you still have a billboard - i hate those ****** things. Except the one's that have messages from God.

God advertises on billboards now? ;)

And the righties out there who obviously don't have any respect or admiration of the judicial system in allowing the individual to pay the price by serving his prison sentence or whatever the punishment, to put the law into the legislators hands and extend the punishment. I don't have any respect for these people but will they ever get a fair shot in life subsequent to serving their time or are they doomed for life, especially when considering what this guy wants to do with their photos and billboards?

Not what the three bodies of government were set up for, IMO!

Interesting disconnect here. I guess we're just not gonna agree, and that's cool. So long as you know I'm right. ;)

The "lefties" seem much more concerned with the law-breakers, while the "righties" are more concerned with the rest of society. Truly fascinating discussion if you can step outside yourself. I would rather protect the innocent by informing the community than over-concern myself with the "rights" of a few. To me, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few (someone famous said that once, who was it...?). I do find this interesting that many on this board do not feel that way. Really speaks to the differences in people. And despite what some might say, this great nation that allows us to voice and express those differences.

We've got some down here in Florida.

I've seen "What part of 'Thou shalt not' don't you understand?" and "You think it's hot here?"

I'd heard that they were the billdoard companies of getting some tax writeoffs from bilboards that they didn't have rented out at the moment. But that could just be urban legend.

Archived