Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sooooooooooo....why is everyone still up?

meetST

Perhaps. I'm going to go pass out. Goodnight meetST! One of these days I'll have to ask your real name. meetST is very awkward and has too many syllables to be constantly calling you by!
i thought i told u it was Lysa....pronounced lisa....

GOOD NIGHT! i'm sure u and ur mini need the rest :laugh:

Only when you're pregnant!

I'm assuming that at age 17 you are not pregnant, therefore your minis serve no purpose other than to entertain hormonic teenage boys.

yeah well at least they will EVENTUALLY have good use....ur pathetic mini only does one thing....pee and throwup

happy easter to u too!! :D

well i thought when i said mexican i meant he can sneek across the border....

but fine! meet NO NAME...he's from cuba and he's swimming to key west

Well turns out NO NAME is really Elian Gonzalez, and nobody could forget that mug...he's back in Castro's country before he even gets wets

Well turns out NO NAME is really Elian Gonzalez, and nobody could forget that mug...he's back in Castro's country before he even gets wets
no no no....NO NAME is actually a SOUTH korean dude name Lee....and yes...he finally made it to key west and he's coming for u

Well I heard he got caught and executed in North Korea because you know...they're kinda at odds with each other
no...u know just b/c he's korean doesn't mean he lives in korea...he was actually living in cuba....so he's fine :D

Yes, common and natural, mine is out of the ordinary and scores pts. for creativity :cool:
i wouldn't go that far as to say it's creativity b/c obviously ppl do say it....just not as common :)

i get creativity for inventing drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Archived