Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sooooooooooo....why is everyone still up?

meetST

You have nothing to worry about sweetheart, I am all about the wonderful women of the world.
of course....;)
Well, I had to use OMG because being the blasphemer that I am, I didn't want to say goddamn. Especially since it's supposed to be a day that Christians call Holy. Granted, I'm not Christian so I can say goddamn if I want, can't I?
wha??????? sure.......:D

My non-sequitor of the night:

Tonight. Bouncer is laughing at the valet guy b.c. he got a knife pulled on him. Bouncer says, "he looked like he was going to cry." Bouncer says, "I told him if wants to sack up I'll teach him how to take a knife from someone."

I got into a fight with some douchebag in-front of a restaurant last weekend. It was awesome! It wasn't even really a fight, it was just some dude trying to start some **** with my roommate, and me throwing the guy, headfirst, to the ground and then standing over top of him pushing him back down (whenever he'd try to get up) yelling, "Calm the **** down! You need to calm the **** down!" for like a minute straight.

I got into a fight with some douchebag in-front of a restaurant last weekend. It was awesome! It wasn't even really a fight, it was just some dude trying to start some **** with my roommate, and me throwing the guy, headfirst, to the ground and then standing over top of him pushing him back down (whenever he'd try to get up) yelling, "Calm the **** down! You need to calm the **** down!" for like a minute straight.

did he need to calm down or were you just havin fun?

:yikes: maybe u needed to calm down???

did he need to calm down or were you just havin fun?

No the guy needed to calm down. He got in one of my roomie's(Colin) face like he wanted to fight. When my other roommate(Dylan) stepped in, then he jumped up in his face, finally Dylan just pushed the guy away, when the guy started running at him like he was about to do something. People were trying to hold him back, but he was going with a full head of steam. He deserved it, in-fact the doorman at the restaurant ended up having to lay the guy out, because he tried to start something with him, after we were already inside eating.

:yikes: maybe u needed to calm down???

I was calm.

Archived