Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sooooooooooo....why is everyone still up?

meetST

I hear you. No better way to waste time.:) Too bad it can become boring as hell on here at this time of night.

It can get boring as **** on this forum at night but I'm reading apartmentratings.com and some of the reviews from apartments in ummmmm not so good neighborhoods are hilarious/sad.

It's 2:28 a.m. and I have had an 16 hour day. I just got done doing a very complex case study for work, after having pulled a nine hour shift and then leading a three hour seminar of 30 grad students just 60 minutes later :laugh: . I am trying to wind down and only have an eight hour day Sunday :rolleyes: . So much for the Da Vinci Code. I've been trying to dodge all the commentray on it and it's almost impossible---it's everywhere. At the gi-normous GodzillaPlex out here, the stadium-size parking lot has been packed day & night so someone's going to see it despite the bad reviews. Maybe I'll hit the late show tomorrow night. <yawwwwwn>.

• 1 month later...

Wow, I just read through this entire thread in like a half-hour or so. (I was looking to see if there was any interesting facts about sleep or insomnia in here, originally, lol) I must have read some of this before, but I can't believe how much of it it seems I missed out on, lmao.

Crazy times.... :laugh:

Wow, I just read through this entire thread in like a half-hour or so. (I was looking to see if there was any interesting facts about sleep or insomnia in here, originally, lol) I must have read some of this before, but I can't believe how much of it it seems I missed out on, lmao.

Crazy times.... :laugh:

u need a job, bro. :laugh:

Archived