Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sooooooooooo....why is everyone still up?

meetST

i thought guys loved lesbians!!!! h

Guys do love lesbians, But, to be honest I would rather have that one girl that you can call your own and have a relationship with. Lesbians are great to think about and to watch, but, I would take that one special girl over lesbians anyday of the week.

Guys do love lesbians, But, to be honest I would rather have that one girl that you can call your own and have a relationship with. Lesbians are great to think about and to watch, but, I would take that one special girl over lesbians anyday of the week.

Good call, I concur

i would hope so too b/c that's just messed up to take a lesbian over a girl

i would hope so too b/c that's just messed up to take a lesbian over a girl

Hey, I have been driunking and I am sayinf this, I always day the truth comes out when you have had some to drink.

I have been single for a long while now, I think its time I see whats out there, ya know? I have been puttong it off because of work. But now that I am working less hours I would like to settle down and have a relationship.

That was quite a scream....perhaps i'll reconsider..

please do my precious birdpoop!!!!

Hey, I have been driunking and I am sayinf this, I always day the truth comes out when you have had some to drink.

I have been single for a long while now, I think its time I see whats out there, ya know? I have been puttong it off because of work. But now that I am working less hours I would like to settle down and have a relationship.

awww....!!! well...i'm sure u'll find a great girl one day!!! make sure she's a skins fan though

please do my precious birdpoop!!!!

awww....!!! well...i'm sure u'll find a great girl one day!!! make sure she's a skins fan though

Theweird thing is,, I was talking to a couple different girls a little while back and they were not skins fans. So guess where they went.. off to the curb. :cheers:

I will not date an eagles fan no matter how pretty she may be. I will nt do that to Redskins nation.

Theweird thing is,, I was talking to a couple different girls a little while back and they were not skins fans. So guess where they went.. off to the curb. :cheers:

I will not date an eagles fan no matter how pretty she may be. I will nt do that to Redskins nation.

lol well...if she's everything ur looking for it doesn't matter AT ALL that she's a iggles fan....as long as u love her and she loves u

Uh.... no way Jose! If she does not bleed burgundy and gold-- then obviously she and I are not meant to be. ;)

Stern, but fair...I actually think if I loved a girl I could (gulp) live with the fact that she didn't like the skins....i'd change her views tho, in all fairness :D

You mean redskins fan guys are not bad? Thats because we are classy and know how to treat a lady right. If you are looking to be treated with repect and dignity, thenm date a Redskins dude.

thanks for the advice...i'll keep that in mind...but have to say....he has to be a canes fan too :D

Uh.... no way Jose! If she does not bleed burgundy and gold-- then obviously she and I are not meant to be. ;)
i can see how that works...i could never date a COWGIRLS FAN OR NOLES FANS :doh:

Archived