Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tickets To FedEx

RedskinsFanatic

Since going to my first game this year (playoff game @ Seattle) I really need to finally catch a home game at FedEx. How hard is it go get tickets? I know they are difficult to come by. I mean of course I'll have to buy them on Ebay but just wondering how much I should be looking at in my future. I'll be catching a flight cross country as well to get to D.C. but it will be worth it. Any insight would be appreciated.

:logo:

when it gets closer to the season you can buy them at stubhub.com.It all depends on how much you wanna spend, prices will inflate on that site the closer it gets to the game so if you know you want to go to a certain game get them as far ahead of time as you can and they are pretty easy to find

Preseason games are cheap.

Dallas is the most expensive (expect to pay 3-4x face value)

A game on a holiday weekend (Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas, or New Years) would be the best value if you can make the date and get a decent airfare.

If you want just a single and have the b*lls to pull this off, you can probably buy one outside the stadium for face value or less. BTW, it is illegal to sell tickets on stadium property at *ANY* price.

Preseason games are cheap.

Dallas is the most expensive (expect to pay 3-4x face value)

A game on a holiday weekend (Thanksgiving weekend, Christmas, or New Years) would be the best value if you can make the date and get a decent airfare.

If you want just a single and have the b*lls to pull this off, you can probably buy one outside the stadium for face value or less. BTW, it is illegal to sell tickets on stadium property at *ANY* price.

yeah but they do it all the time :doh:

I am in the same boat with you bud. I went to my first skins game in my whole life in AZ for the road trip. Then i couldn't pass up the opprotunity to go to a playoff game in Seattle since i live only 1 hour away from SEattle.

I made up my mind that that point that i am not going to worry about another road game till i expereince a skins home game. Would be nice to be in the majority for once.

:point2sky

The classifieds here and ebay are your best bets. The price depends alot on the team an how we are doing at the time. Like last year after we lost to Tampa, Chargers, and the Raiders you could get tickets to the Xmas eve game with the Giants for next to nothing. The when we went on the road beat AZ and the Rams then came home and beat Dallas those same Giants Tix were priced pretty high.

I think we are going to do well this year, if I were buying them I would try to do it from ebay or here right after the invoices some out, or right at the start of training camp and preseason. If we start off hot the prices will go crazy.

Remeber you need parking also. The cash lots at FedEx require a shuttle bus ride and cost 25.00.

I am in the same boat with you bud. I went to my first skins game in my whole life in AZ for the road trip. Then i couldn't pass up the opprotunity to go to a playoff game in Seattle since i live only 1 hour away from SEattle.

I made up my mind that that point that i am not going to worry about another road game till i expereince a skins home game. Would be nice to be in the majority for once.

:point2sky

Hey Timitim were you suprised at how many Redskins fans were in attendance @ Seattle? We had quite a few considering the distance from one place to another..I was impressed. Had a great time but I know what you mean about catching a home game...needs to happen for me, can't wait.:logo:

Archived