Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

do they air redskin games in carolina?

creamsodas

Well, I'm from mid-SC and we're not TOO far away. The only games we got were when there was no conflict on Fox with a more local team, i.e. Panthers, Falcons, Buccaneers, etc. In fact, we only saw maybe 3 games this year, and the ******* cut away from the San Francisco-Washington game at half time. So not a whole lot of luck down here. However, UNC Chapel Hill might be a bit different. Hope this helps.

:logo:

im in fayetteville bout two hours away....fox is always panthers....always.....so if we get redskins games when they have a bye or different time games....we get back 6 to 7 games a year including MNF and SNF....(which even china gets)

Which High School do you go to?

No! We get force feed the Panthers every Sunday! It sucks.I live in CharlestonSouth Carolina and we used to get the Redskins every Sunday till the Panthers started.I hate that they are called the Carolina Panthers.They are in Charlotte and never come to South Carolina for anything,not that I care.They used the the team of the Carolina's just so they would have a better shot of getting a franchise with 2 states support. I can't stand them! HTTR!

Get yourself the NFL package because sports bars are rowdy down these neck of the woods. You cannot really enjoy the games because there is always some idiot either talking you to death because he or she is a Cowboy fan or the opposition the Skins are playing starts to get on your nerves.

As you have already been told, most of NC is being force feed the Redskins. There are a few isolated areas in the Northeast, that still get skins coverage though, areas close to the Virginia line and getting their programming out of Norfolk.

This is why I hate the Panthers so much. Growing up a redskin's fan, I watched the skins every Sunday, until the Panthers came on the scene. You still get to see maybe a third to half the games where I'm at if:

1) Fox has a double header and Carolina and Washington have different game times

2) One or both teams is playing the AFC, so that one is playing on a different network

or

3) If all else fails, at least in my area I turn on 790 AM and listen to Sonny and Sam.

I went to Clemson from 99-03 . . . I only got to watch the Skins if it were the late game on Fox, or they played an AFC team. I had the dish but could not afford the ticket at the time. So I used to get online and watch the stat tracker.

It kind of sucked, but during those years the Skins were never really winning, and I was forced to watch the Panthers play. I was upset when Spurrier let Stephen Davis go so Iused to root him on when the Panther's played.

I sure am glad to be back in VA and do not have to pay for the NFL ticket, I went to four games last year so I am stoked to be back in good ole' VA where I get skins coverage on Comcast and see all the games I cannot attend.

I went to Clemson from 99-03 . . . I only got to watch the Skins if it were the late game on Fox, or they played an AFC team. I had the dish but could not afford the ticket at the time. So I used to get online and watch the stat tracker.

It kind of sucked, but during those years the Skins were never really winning, and I was forced to watch the Panthers play. I was upset when Spurrier let Stephen Davis go so Iused to root him on when the Panther's played.

I sure am glad to be back in VA and do not have to pay for the NFL ticket, I went to four games last year so I am stoked to be back in good ole' VA where I get skins coverage on Comcast and see all the games I cannot attend.

and most importantly I get to listen ot Sunny and Sam on the radio while watching the actual game! Hail.

Archived