Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Who's the MVP of XL?

FightForOldDC21

Shaun Alexander should get the vote for Pittsburgh. He didn't show up today. How can the MVP of the league look as bad as he did today? He looked absolutely pitifull. I would give the runner up to Hasselbeck for that goal line interception he threw. I knew the Seahawks sucked, they were the best of the worst I guess. It's time for the NFC to take it back next year. Starting with the Skins.

Shaun Alexander should get the vote for Pittsburgh. He didn't show up today. How can the MVP of the league look as bad as he did today? He looked absolutely pitifull. I would give the runner up to Hasselbeck for that goal line interception he threw. I knew the Seahawks sucked, they were the best of the worst I guess. It's time for the NFC to take it back next year. Starting with the Skins.

I see where you're going with this but I think it's less Shaun and more Holmgren. You've got to give him the freaking ball. At this point 20 rushes, 95 yards. 4.8 yards per carry. The MVP needs the ball more. Holmgren decided to put the game in the QBs hands and he's going to lose because of it.

But Shaun isn't having a MVP game. Solid, but not MVP-like.

:2cents:

Archived