Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

50 Cent Video

kingchris626

A friend told me yesterday in one of 50 Cents new videos, that he is wearing a Redskins jacket. He didn't remember the song. Does anyone know which song it is??? Is he a Skins fan or just rocking the colors?

'skins are getting real bandwagon action in hip-hop/rap/whateva land. mainly because of the D's image, and Moss & CP's style. so my inside sources tell me :laugh:

oh, and then also the ethnic-linked name of the team adds to the cool.

For the record.... I've been living in NYC and the area since 94' and have been wearing my Skins gear even during off season.....I'm in the Music Industry(HipHop and R/B) and work with the likes of 50ct (actually worked with him for years (he recorded 1 of my songs but didnt make the first album) They've been ragging on me for a long time and now seem to want to just be down with a winning team. after all, all thier teams were watching the Poffs.

I'm not saying they copied me but "HHHUUUUMMMMMM" :shhh:

Yep and there's also a pic of Britney Spears wearing Redskins attire...I'm sure it's floating around here somewhere. The 50 Cent video is actually a Tony Yayo video the song is "I know you don't love me" 50 is wearing a pretty hot 'Skins outfit in it. You can find it on MTV.com

Archived