Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

unsonny

simple!!!

there will be a list a Ladies (or men, if the ladies hijack the thread)

you have to decide what you would do to the three:

F (Have Sex With)

Marry

and Kill

(give reasons too, if you can)

give another list of three for the next person

example:

Madonna

Britney Spears

Christina Aguilera

Doesn't Howard Stern do the F-Marry-Kill routine? I know someone on the radio does this.

Aguilera - F

Madonna - Kill, can't stand the whore

Spears - Marry (can't imagine being married to any of these skanks, so this is just by default. I'd probably end up killing her later).

EDIT: what happened to your list, unsonny?? :laugh: I swear there was a list 5 seconds ago!! :paranoid:

F -- Jessica Alba -- Super duper hot, but dumber than a pail of rocks.

Marry -- Jennifer Love Hewitt -- Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...imagine waking up to that every morning? I'd have to make her stop singing though.

Kill -- Denise Richards -- :puke: (I know I'm alone on this, no need to point it out)

----------------------------------

Paris Hilton

Nicole Ritchie

Nikki Hilton

Thats a tough list J-Rock.

F: Paris Hilton (She looks like a lot of fun)

Kill: Nicole Ritchie (Uglier than the others, and not funny)

Marry: Nikki Hilton (Hotter than Paris, and more respectable.)

Here's a fun one for you old geezers :) Don't feel too guilty when you answer...

Lindsay Lohan

Hilary Duff

Ashley Olson

Super creepy list, kevin!! :laugh:

Ahhh...hmmm...

F -- Lindsay Lohan -- But it would have to be pre-anorexia LL; her current skeletal state is disgusting.

Marry -- Hilary Duff -- She is the most innocent and pure (for now)

Kill -- Ashley Olsen -- The Olsen twins are the most annoying celebrities on the planet. And if you kill Ashley, Mary Kate would probably kill herself out of grief and everybody wins!! :)

--------------

How about a little asian-persuasion:

Lucy Liu

Ziyi Zhang

Lisa Lang

Super creepy list, kevin!! :laugh:

Ahhh...hmmm...

F -- Lindsay Lohan -- But it would have to be pre-anorexia LL; her current skeletal state is disgusting.

Marry -- Hilary Duff -- She is the most innocent and pure (for now)

Kill -- Ashley Olsen -- The Olsen twins are the most annoying celebrities on the planet. And if you kill Ashley, Mary Kate would probably kill herself out of grief and everybody wins!! :)

--------------

How about a little asian-persuasion:

Lucy Liu

Ziyi Zhang

Lisa Lang

Damnit J! I wanted a 40+ year guy to answer that...totally creep em out! Its fine when you're only 26 =P

Lucy Liu

Ziyi Zhang

Lisa Lang

F - Ziyi Zhang: Although somewhat overrated, she's definitely the hottest of the three, and seems far more willing to play provocative movie roles, which has to be a sign of something good...

Marry - Lucy Liu: I'll be a lawyer, and she played one on TV! ... just seems like the most level-headed of this crowd, and her background is very similar to mine.

Kill - Lisa Ling (I assume you just spelled her name wrong): Although I'm on the liberal side of the spectrum, sometimes those uber-liberal activists can get annoying, and Ling definitely gives off that vibe...

How about some tennis stars:

Amelie Mauresmo

Serena Williams

Maria Sharapova

F - Ziyi Zhang: Although somewhat overrated, she's definitely the hottest of the three, and seems far more willing to play provocative movie roles, which has to be a sign of something good...

Marry - Lucy Liu: I'll be a lawyer, and she played one on TV! ... just seems like the most level-headed of this crowd, and her background is very similar to mine.

Kill - Lisa Ling (I assume you just spelled her name wrong): Although I'm on the liberal side of the spectrum, sometimes those uber-liberal activists can get annoying, and Ling definitely gives off that vibe...

How about some tennis stars:

Amelie Mauresmo

Serena Williams

Maria Sharapova

Yes...Lisa Ling is who I meant! :)

As for your list:

F -- Serena Williams -- I've never been with a chick that could literally whoop my ass...could be fun? :paranoid:

Marry -- Maria Sharapova -- Anna Kournikova with talent...hmmmmmmmmmm.

Kill -- Mauresmo -- Although Casey Jones seems to think I'd hit it, I definitely would not. She looks like she'd be doing the effing, not the other way around! :laugh:

---------------------

Uma Thurman

Diane Lane

Halle Berry

For me its:

F:Ashley Massaro

Marry:Mayhew Lauren (Same age and seems like a good girl)

Kill:Christina Aguilera

:laugh: Looks I wasn't the only one who didn't understand the game. You're supposed to answer the question for the three women in the previous post, in this case, mine:

Uma Thurman

Diane Lane

Halle Berry

;)

Sorry I still dont get it??:(:(

You take the three chicks I listed (or whoever posted last) and answer out of the three who would you marry, who would you F, and who would you kill. Then you create your own list for the next person to categorize! :)

Try again; who would you F, who would you marry and who would you kill, out of these three ladies:

Uma Thurman

Diane Lane

Halley Berry

You take the three chicks I listed (or whoever posted last) and answer out of the three who would you marry, who would you F, and who would you kill. Then you create your own list for the next person to categorize! :)

Try again; who would you F, who would you marry and who would you kill, out of these three ladies:

Uma Thurman

Diane Lane

Halley Berry

Got it thanks

F:Uma Thurman

Marry:Halley Berry

Kill:diane Lane

Jessica Simpson

Lauren Mayhew

Jenna Jameson ;)

Oh man...tough list RLeVan!!

F -- Natalie Portman -- Just to say that I did. She's an annoying spoiled brat, but she is gorgeous. I would F the hell out of her! :D

Marry -- Alyssa Milano -- How could you NOT Marry her?? :)

Kill -- Charlize Theron -- I can't get the images of her in Monster out of my head!! :puke:

----------------

Latin Fever:

Penelope Cruz

Salma Hayek

Daisy Fuentes

hmm

I'd definitely wanna F Scarlett Johannsen

I'd like to marry Scarleet, but we'd go with Drew Barrymore, even though I dont think she's hot.

Nicole Kidman is pretty annoying, and she married Tom Cruise, that says enough.

Here are some of my favorites:

F Heather Graham

Marry Jennifer Aniston

Kill Brittany Spears

Those are my new 3 to pass on.

This was a great idea, but a "Bad Idea" on a Saturday night. Every single guy that didn't score is coming home horny as hell and could care less about the format.

Say what you would do with the ladies in the previous post, then post 3 more names without saying what you would do.

Archived