Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor=Marcus Vick

Chipper

Who calls the plays for the Skins next season?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who calls the plays for the Skins next season?

• Joe Gibbs
    • Al Saunders

This poll is closed to new votes

I guess I have to say it again...I'll slow it down some.

This is a redskins board.

And everyone here will recognize that his behavior hasn't been that great.

However.

We're are Redskins fans.

And Sean Taylor is one of our favorite players.

Redskins fans stick with their players through thick and thin.

Witness Dexter Manley.

We treat them like family.

So when someone comes in and starts dissing one of our players.

We're gonna stick up for him.

Get it?

I'm glad you find it funny.

I do find it funny because your argument lacks. You act like I'm not a redskins fan or something. I'm mad because we used a #5 pick on this kid and if he gets charged we wont have his services for a few years. Itp was a waste, not because he was a bust but because he is a punk.

My argument lacks!? You're the donkey who's coming in here comparing ST to a college football player that anyone cares about because he's Michael Vicks little brother.

You don't know if we'll have his services or not. So go home and put away your jump to conclusions mat because the trial hasn't even started yet.

tom2.jpg

I don't think it's a totally fair comparison. All of Taylor's problems are things that have happened on the spur of the moment. Vick's actions are those of someone who has no conscience.

That is true but if I shot and killed someone on the spur of the moment I would still be guilty (although the charge isn't as severe when it is not planned). If Sean Taylor had just one incident I would forgive him and look the other way, but come on man. He cant keep his stuff straight. But however, he is a good redskins player and he is in the NFL, so this comparison is not good. :laugh:

Chipper fine, cut the crap. What do you want us to do about it. You let us know. We'll decide if we'll agree to it or we'll tell you to go take a flying leap. We as fans will accept him and his flaws or we won't. We as individuals get to make this decision and do not need you to think for us.

Chipper fine, cut the crap. What do you want us to do about it. You let us know. We'll decide if we'll agree to it or we'll tell you to go take a flying leap. We as fans will accept him and his flaws or we won't. We as individuals get to make this decision and do not need you to think for us.

:applause: :applause: :cheers::cheers:

[

My argument lacks!? You're the donkey who's coming in here comparing ST to a college football player that anyone cares about because he's Michael Vicks little brother.

You don't know if we'll have his services or not. So go home and put away your jump to conclusions mat because the trial hasn't even started yet.

Give me a valid reason why this comparison isn't relevent, besides the fact ST is your favorite redskin. :doh: Both occur in similar time frames, both have similar charges (brandishing a firearm and on the field conduct), and one got bashed for it while the is ignored. Im not ignoring other scum in the NFL, I wish they could all keep their heads on straight, but I thought it would be funny to observe you overlook a players because he is a good football player for your favorite team. (which it is) Also, remember that Vick hasn't been charged for his firearm incident so lets not jump to conclusions with him either. :laugh:

This is a joke. Sean Taylor was the fifth pick in the draft as a Safety! Marcus Vick has never been as good as advertised. Even without the off-the-field stuff he wasn't a first round pick.

And when was Sean Taylor ever kicked off the Miami team? Referesh my memory?

This goes right up there with these asanine "Let's Trade Lavar for Peyton Manning" threads.

[

Give me a valid reason why this comparison isn't relevent, besides the fact ST is your favorite redskin. :doh: Both occur in similar time frames, both have similar charges (brandishing a firearm and on the field conduct), and one got bashed for it while the is ignored. Im not ignoring other scum in the NFL, I wish they could all keep their heads on straight, but I thought it would be funny to observe you overlook a players because he is a good football player for your favorite team. (which it is) Also, remember that Vick hasn't been charged for his firearm incident so lets not jump to conclusions with him either. :laugh:

Ugh...i'm done. You're not worth my time. It's a friday night, I've got **** to do. peace.

This is a joke. Sean Taylor was the fifth pick in the draft as a Safety! Marcus Vick has never been as good as advertised. Even without the off-the-field stuff he wasn't a first round pick. So ST's ability overlooks his actions???

And when was Sean Taylor ever kicked off the Miami team? Referesh my memory? Notice I said ST is the vick of the pros, I didn't mention his college issues.

This goes right up there with these asanine "Let's Trade Lavar for Peyton Manning" threads.

Ah, sure if you say so. :doh:

i know but what r u saying? that ST killed someone?

No man I was saying the guy who said it was different because Taylors incidents where spur of the moment actually had a small point as far as the law is concerned with murder. Murdering Somebody on the spur of the moment isn't as severe as planning it according to Uncle Sam. Just don't worry about it, it really wasn't relevant to my argument.

This is a joke. Sean Taylor was the fifth pick in the draft as a Safety! Marcus Vick has never been as good as advertised. Even without the off-the-field stuff he wasn't a first round pick.

So his ability excuses his actions???

And when was Sean Taylor ever kicked off the Miami team? Referesh my memory?

I said ST is the vick of the pros, so I never really mentioned ST in college.

You guys are funny because you are so biased it's not funny. How about this. I am a Uva fan and a redskin. So one would think I would automatically take up for ST and bash Vick. However, I can recognize a punk when I see one. He spat not once but twice remember (Cinci).

You must be a troll...why would you decide to compare ST to Marcus Vick?? Besides, even if ST is guilty of all charges (which he's not, by the way...the DUI charge was dismissed :doh: ) he's still an angel compared to some of the NFL's finest:

Michael Pittman -- threw his wife through a plate-glass window and then tried to kill her by ramming her car with his SUV (while she was pregnant, btw).

Ray Lewis -- Suspected murderer (although acquitted)

Rae Carruth -- convicted murderer

Jamal Lewis -- drug trafficking (don't let that "I only made a phone call" crap for one second)

Randy McMichael -- likes to play bongos with his fists on his wife's head

Mike Doss -- pulled a gun in an Indy night club

And these are only the ones I can come up with off the top of my head. You sir, are a troll for solely comparing ST to Vick. So go away, troll.

:troll:

Even if you point is valid, what difference does it make?

Taylor is like Vick...

Taylor is not like Vick...

...does it really matter? Even if your point is valid, all it's done is invoke the protectiveness of some 'Skins fans and leave them with a bitter taste in their mouths.

Let's just hope Taylor calms down and this **** blows over so we don't have to worry about this at all.

Archived