Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor=Marcus Vick

Chipper

Who calls the plays for the Skins next season?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who calls the plays for the Skins next season?

• Joe Gibbs
    • Al Saunders

This poll is closed to new votes

Sorry guys but it is true. Sean Taylor is the Marcus Vick of the nfl. Take a look.

It is really sad to see these players who have a world of talent but fail to obey the law and keep their act together. Even though Taylor looked tough and won a testosterone battle, he sold out on his team who will be without his services for at least 3 years (minimum charge). :doh:

ST

1.dui

2. Brandishing firearm

3. Spitting in other players faces

Marcus Vick

1. Marijuana charges

2. contributing to minors

3. brandishing firearm

4. blatantly cleating another player

Wow...Sean Taylor is NOT Marcus Vick.

He's not SO classless that he would intentionally stomp on a player when he is down. He also doesn't suck.

Classless? Would you rather a man spit in your face or step on ur leg?

Im not taking up for Marcus Vick, but it is funny how you said Sean Taylor wouldnt be so classless. One of the worst insults you can do to a man is spit in his face.

Im not taking up for Marcus Vick, but it is funny how you said Sean Taylor wouldnt be so classless. One of the worst insults you can do to a man is spit in his face.

step on ur leg???!!??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yeah...i would rather someone spit in my face than try to BREAK MY LEG...

You guys are funny because you are so biased it's not funny. How about this. I am a Uva fan and a redskin. So one would think I would automatically take up for ST and bash Vick. However, I can recognize a punk when I see one. He spat not once but twice remember (Cinci).

What the hell is this?

So what, ST has gotten into trouble, so has Marcus Vick. In the words of Cartman, "Whats the big ****in' deal, *****?"

I hate to say it, and it really is indicitive of society today...but you can't find an NFL roster that doesn't have at least one player on it who has had a run in with the law. It's just the way it is in the NFL today.

So what, you come in here to stir the pot and make outrageous claims that ST = Vick? CHECK OUT THE BIG BRAIN ON CHIPPER!!

I would rather someone "attempt" to spit in my face rather than someone stepping on my leg with metal cleats and shattering it to hell.

You guys are funny because you are so biased it's not funny. How about this. I am a Uva fan and a redskin. So one would think I would automatically take up for ST and bash Vick. However, I can recognize a punk when I see one. He spat not once but twice remember (Cinci).

there was nooooo evidence w/ the cinci incident!!! and if we're so biased then why not just go post elsewhere where ppl aren't biased and share ur opinions?

Wow..that completely changes what everyone thinks of your post. Who efin cares! At LEAST Sean Taylor is a team player and performs well on the field...who gives a damn if he spit on a freakin wife raper/abuser/murderer/stalker's face.

Wow..that completely changes what everyone thinks of your post. Who efin cares! At LEAST Sean Taylor is a team player and performs well on the field...who gives a damn if he spit on a freakin wife raper/abuser/murderer/stalker's face.

So the difference is that ST is a good player and Marcus Vick isn't?

What the hell is this?

So what, ST has gotten into trouble, so has Marcus Vick. In the words of Cartman, "Whats the big ****in' deal, *****?"

I hate to say it, and it really is indicitive of society today...but you can't find an NFL roster that doesn't have at least one player on it who has had a run in with the law. It's just the way it is in the NFL today.

So what, you come in here to stir the pot and make outrageous claims that ST = Vick? CHECK OUT THE BIG BRAIN ON CHIPPER!!

Yeah brain man lets quote a cartoon character. "Indicitive", eww big word!! All I aqm saying is ST is just as classless as Vick, and Tech recieved so much bad publicity, as they should, but any redskins fan who bashed Vick should recogniz what is one their own team.

Archived