Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If my fellow redskin fans dont mind...

AUviaDC101

Could we refer to #95, as #95, and #98, as #98 from now on? I dont want people knowing about these two GEMS of players we have...

Just a personal request. We all see what happened when Pierce's name was blown up...

Lets keep these two guys on the LOW LOW...

aka Hushh hushh...

By the way... I have NEVER HEARD of a Guy named Joe Salavea, and Lemar Marshall?

Who? Who do they play for?

Never heard of em...

Gibbs For life!!!

No... Pierce got picked up because his play made his name HUGE... I just really want Lemar Marshall to be around for a little while... If his name gets really big so will the dollars...

Jerry Jones' gay ass, might offer him a Rolls Royce, and 12 mill a year or something crazy...

Gibbs For life!!!

No... Pierce got picked up because his play made his name HUGE... I just really want Lemar Marshall to be around for a little while... If his name gets really big so will the dollars...

Jerry Jones' gay ass, might offer him a Rolls Royce, and 12 mill a year or something crazy...

Gibbs For life!!!

now is that really appropriate?

wow, everytime someone creates a thread there at least one person trashing it. If you don't like it, just click back and move on.

Even if it IS a dumb thread :)

When that 44 number turns to around 500 or so, you'll understand why it gets so frustrating after a while

I think you are just addicted to starting threads, and when you don't do it for half a day, you start sweating and shaking....so you have to find something, anything to get a new thread out there.

Just be strong and make it through the thread-starting DT's, and you'll be fine.

Step away from the computer, sir.

True but instead of clicking maybe there will be a software upgrade that alerts us to dumb threads so we can save a mouse click

We do have alerts, it just takes a while to learn their user names and get a feel for how they post. After that, when you see the name, the little alarm in your head goes off and you know to stay away from it!

:cheers:

How old is LeMar Marshall isn't he around 29? I could be wrong. But I think we should look at some new players...Like Zack keasy. During the preseason I like'em, but that was preseason. We should look in trying to get someone young in the middle...I like Chris Clemons, his got good speed. And his been in the system for 2 years....So he might be in the running for the middle (if LeMar falters in mini-camp, kinda like bowen.)

Archived