Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Larry Michaels Sucks

supersmartbrunell5

His interview with Gibbs is horrible. All he does is kiss everyone's butt and when he asks the question about quarterbacks he just praises them and doesn't try to pry into who might start. I'm sure gibbs wouldn't tell him anyways but this guy is so lame and never gets juicy details its so annoying.

Dude you do realize that that was on the redskins site, don't you? You aren't going to see LM, a paid employee of the team, asking too many "hard" questions.

hey comon now, hes not the sharpest tool in the play by play shed, but he doesn't SUCK, ok look john madden SUCKS at color, i can't even imaine him doing play by play, "and boom! its like the goal of this play is to gain yards! although i don't know why their called yards, yards are big, yet those yards on the field are like three feet long, whats up with that larry? and wow! boom! look he scored points becuase thats basically what we educated sports casters call the "goal" of the whole game, follow me? BOOM! cheerleaders!!!"

sonny may have to correct him sometimes (well actually alot) but at least he's not madden!:rolleyes:

His interview with Gibbs is horrible. All he does is kiss everyone's butt and when he asks the question about quarterbacks he just praises them and doesn't try to pry into who might start. I'm sure gibbs wouldn't tell him anyways but this guy is so lame and never gets juicy details its so annoying.

Were you hoping to do that interview?

Let me see. REDSKINS.COM reporter does an interview on REDSKINS.COM.

Juicy details? A man asking for juicy details? :rolleyes:

Watched too many soap operas?

:rolleyes:

Blondie

geez man, who kicked your dog? :doh:

I'd prefer my "news" from someone who wasn't on the team's payroll but I'm afraid those days are gone.....

As for his game broadcasts, I can take them or leave them. I don't know that he's ever quite found the groove he hit doing "Battlebots", though.

Cheers,

CLBinMD

and im refering to his play by play on WJFK for anyone dumb enough not to know i dont mean the interview (you never know with some people...)

You should have stopped at the second post. Using the edit button would help too. Just because someone may not have picked up on it doesn't meant their dumb. Take it easy.

If ever there was an Exhibit A for the notion of discussion on this site not being controlled by the team, it's our letting this thread stand.

Sorry, Larry. Comes with the territory, as you know.

If you want though, feel free to come on and tell this guy HE sucks as a poster. :)

Archived