Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl Predictions

PleaseGoForTheWin

Just because of my Redskins pride, I don't want to see Denver in the Super Bowl. Bailey was a cancer to the Skins, and I'd feel for Portis if his old team won it all so soon after he left.

Regardless, I think Denver has the best shot at winning. I think the Panthers will beat Seattle (let's face it, we should have won that game but couldn't make enough plays).

My Super Bowl prediction is Denver vs. Carolina. Denver will probably win that battle?

What are your guys' thoughts? Predictions? (don't look to Peter King for advice, btw)

If Roethlisberger plays like he did against Indy, Denver doesn't have a chance. He actually stepped up and took control on Sunday. His history has been to drop the ball when he has to throw. I think Carolina beats Seattle. If it is Pitt. and Carolina, I don't care who wins.

If the Steelers play like they did against the Colts, they'll be tough to beat. And Carolina's on fire offensively right now, but Foster being out hurts them, and Alexander should be back again next week for the Seahawks...so my superbowl prediction is...Steelers versus Seahawks...Steelers winning this one in the Bus's hometown of Detroit

I agree with the above post. Bailey was not a cancer at all. JG wanted a big time RB and Denver needed a shut down CB. I love CP, but I have read somewhere(I don't remember where) that JG was stunned at how powerful Ladell Betts was. I still say it was a good trade for us because CP is awesome, has a great attitude, works his ass off for JG, and last but not least I think Champ was overrated. Don't get me wrong, he is good, but Carlos Rogers will be just as good as him.

Archived