Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steve Smith is just too beast.....but so is Santana!

skinman574

The catch where he stole it from Tillman was amazing.

That was unbelievable. I wouldn't have thought I'd care about a football play this soon. I haven't even really watched the games closely, just had them on looking every now and then. But I actually got exited by the quality of that effort.

How is he different from Santana. Who would you rather have?

Carolina has a better compliment of #2 and #3 receivers...that makes all the difference in the world. Plus, Delhomme is a better down field thrower then Brunell and also takes more chances with greater success...

Steve Smith and Santana Moss are the same type of WR. They are both short and fast. Both can catch any ball thrown to them. You can not go wrong with either one of them.

Smith is alot tougher than Moss and he is also alot meaner. Both of those characteristics give him the edge because Smith can run routes that Moss can't mainly the ones that require you to get your head taken off and come back the next play wanting more.

Steve Smith and Santana Moss are almost clones of one another. They were used very similarly during the season, and to similar result. The only major difference - and it was a season ending difference - was that Dan Henning knew how to appropriately use Smith in the playoffs, and our offensive coaching staff dropped the ball COMPLETELY on Saturday.

Dude had a really hot start, but good Ds shut him down later in the year.

You are right...he was off to a hot start in the beginning of the year, and yes the D's got the picture and TRIED to shut him down later in the year. Somehow, even being double teamed, he is still the 2nd best receiver in the league and managed to get about 200 more yards than your precious Galloway. If you can't compare the number 1 and number 2 recievers in the league, who should you compare then?

Archived