Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steve Smith is just too beast.....but so is Santana!

skinman574

lookin at Steve Smith's performance today and this whole season......he is a force to recognize in the league......and i know im gettin ahead of myself here but Gregg Williams must do something to contain him when he comes to Fed-ex next year........and we need at least an ok receiver next to Moss, that bein said, i hope Patten will see more action next year and maybe finally a score

Steve Smith is my favorite reciever(whos not a redskin) and he can catch long TD's, catch those screens and turn it into big gains, showed he had strength by out wrestling those 2 bears and he can run reverses very well, and i agree with ljer....Steve Smith cannot be stopped, look for him to trample Seattle's secondary next week

I have liked the delhomme era in carolina simply because it reminds me of what i want/ wanted the skins to be, especially since santana came in.

Its hard to beat speed and you cant play to 'stop' him, you just have to play so he wont beat you, because once he gets bye you, its a TD. Also, he has great YAC and is great getting loose from a quick tackle after he gets a catch.

hes the man

I forgot how many yards did Santana have against the Bucs?

And did he make that catch in the endzone at the end of the Seattle game?

Dude had a really hot start, but good Ds shut him down later in the year.

your an idiot. pretty easy to cover someone when the only other threat on the team is a h-back.

now 2 people who should not be compared are moss and galloway. thats just crazy

I forgot how many yards did Santana have against the Bucs?

And did he make that catch in the endzone at the end of the Seattle game?

Dude had a really hot start, but good Ds shut him down later in the year.

how many accurately thrown balls were thrown moss' way against the bucs?

did the seattle defender bat the ball away (after interfering with the pass, but that's another story), preventing moss from grabbing that TD at the end of the game?

how many yards did moss have in the seattle game, despite an offense that was anemic for 3 quarters?

he got shut out the later part of the year huh? then how do you explain 2 for 73 vs. Dallas, 5 for 160 vs. the Giants (3 TDs) and 4 for 83 vs Philly?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5463/gamelog;_ylt=AoUVZMrvzKW_TygjKHTs7Nv.uLYF

get lost, troll

Archived