Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Countdown to Kickoff Bafoons

kwitt

They (especially Tom Jack@#$) just went over how great it would be for each team/head coach to win and make it to the Super Bowl.

NE--ThreePeat

Holmgran and Shanahaan--winning the big one without Favre or Elway

Dungy--Getting over the hump

Pittsburgh--Getting there with the toughest road to do it

What great stories. I guess Gibbs reserecting the Redskins from nowhere and going for an incredible fourth Super Bowl Title just wasn't worthy of mention.

Tom Jack@#$ makes me so mad. :logo:

They (especially Tom Jack@#$) just went over how great it would be for each team/head coach to win and make it to the Super Bowl.

NE--ThreePeat

Holmgran and Shanahaan--winning the big one without Favre or Elway

Dungy--Getting over the hump

Pittsburgh--Getting there with the toughest road to do it

What great stories. I guess Gibbs reserecting the Redskins from nowhere and going for an incredible fourth Super Bowl Title just wasn't worthy of mention.

Tom Jack@#$ makes me so mad. :logo:

I, even after all I have seen them do to disrespect us, was shocked as I sat there waiting to hear about us trying to go to our 5th Super Bowl.............nothing.

Both jackson and Chris are over rated fat bums.. Eff em all I say.. Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and it stinks.. Dont pay too much attention, remember they predicted we will loose the past 6 games.. well we are here now!! Enjoy the ride.

:logo:

It's gotten the level of absurdity this week. It really has.

Those guys really seem to go out of their way to disrespect this team.

I had to turn it off once I saw Tom Jackson's full open-mouth belly laugh in reference to Washington's chances. I had to reach for my remote when Steve Young jumped back on his catch phrase from last week about Washington's offense.

Man, I hope we win today. I don't care if it is an ugly win. Just win.

For my selfish reasons, I just want to see their faces when they realize they have to discuss Washington playing in another playoff game for one more week. Imagine the looks on their faces when they would have to put Washington and NFC Championship game in the same sentence.

Oh, just win Saturday.

It's gotten the level of absurdity this week. It really has.

I agree completely. It's like the whole world has gone crazy and you're the only sane one. Thank God for this board.

If you want to give someone the crown, shouldn't they have to earn it? Tell me who have the Seahawks beaten? They played four games against teams with a winning record and went 2 - 2 (excluding the game against the Colts second string). Both wins were gifts: Feely missed three field goals and the Cowboys blew a seven-point lead with less than a minute to play and lost in REGULATION. They gave the Seahawks ten-points with less than a minute to play!

www.countertrey.blogspot.com

Archived