Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington is the best LB in the league

trez

I just watched the defensive highlights of the Tampa game, and I can come to only one conclusion: Marcus Washington is the best linebacker in the league. He brings it on EVERY play! He's been doing it all season. How this guy is not in the pro bowl is beyond me. Step aside, Brian Uhrlacher. There's a new sheriff in town.

Im not sure if you can say hes THE best in the NFL, because thats a very bold statement, but i do think hes one of the best, and certainly the most underrated. hes an incredible, agressive player. he'll shut down shawn a this week. LETS GO SKINS

I'm buying a Marcus Washington jersey for my gf if we beat Seattle. I'll get a Cornelius Griffin jersey myself. I'm sure you all seen 5th Element... do you remember how Mila was saying "Cornelius"? hehe it's gonna be great, Marcus and Cornelius :)

Seriously though, Marcus Washington is a beast. Remember the Dallas game? That almost-out-of-bounds hard hit he layed on Meshawn? Remember Meshawn falling down on the ground and limping out of Marcus' way several plays later? heehee

Im not sure if you can say hes THE best in the NFL, because thats a very bold statement, but i do think hes one of the best, and certainly the most underrated. hes an incredible, agressive player. he'll shut down shawn a this week. LETS GO SKINS

Man are those burgundy and gold glasses blinding you....

I have to say that there is some truth to what you are saying. Marcus Washington is an amazing linebacker if not one of the top 5 linebackers in the league right now. He is an amazing blitzing line-backer, smart, aggressive, fast, and has the physical ability to make big plays. He is one of the many Joe Gibbs "character" guys and you can see it when everybody feeds off his energy on the playing field. We are blessed to have a player of his caliber on our team, thank you to our great coaching staff. Hail to the redskins!

I thought you would have gotten in your broke ***** Caddy and rolled out last Saturday, oh well, how's the Bucs golf game doing this week?

QUOTE]

Wow that was a good one :doh: just be happy you won and dont talk smack about

your dominating victory :rolleyes:

Well to go on a board and talk smack about the team that just ended your team's season seems slightly...I don't know the word. Anyone wanna help me out?

I agree, though, Lemar Marshall has definitley been awesome during the stretch.

What smack I just disagreed with his assesment on Washinton big deal.

Archived