Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington is the best LB in the league

trez

I thought you would have gotten in your broke ***** Caddy and rolled out last Saturday, oh well, how's the Bucs golf game doing this week?

QUOTE]

Wow that was a good one :doh: just be happy you won and dont talk smack about

your dominating victory :rolleyes:

A win is a win. So sit your butt down and watch the games. It's funny what happens when you don't have the refs to help you out with BS 2-pt conversions.

A win is a win. So sit your butt down and watch the games. It's funny what happens when you don't have the refs to help you out with BS 2-pt conversions.

Dont go there mr. play blown dead and inconclusive evidence on the other fumble I gave you props on your win and didn't bring any of tha up i would suggest you get over the 2-pt thing.

Dont go there mr. play blown dead and inconclusive evidence on the other fumble I gave you props on your win and didn't bring any of tha up i would suggest you get over the 2-pt thing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I was wondering when you would bring that up. Shut up and enjoy your offseason. Payback's a *****!

Wow that was a good one :doh: just be happy you won and dont talk smack about

your dominating victory :rolleyes:

It WAS a dominating victory. Our offense put up 120 yards, IN YOUR HOUSE, and we still won. So yes, that was a dominating performance by our defense.

IN YOUR HOUSE!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just watched the defensive highlights of the Tampa game, and I can come to only one conclusion: Marcus Washington is the best linebacker in the league. He brings it on EVERY play! He's been doing it all season. How this guy is not in the pro bowl is beyond me. Step aside, Brian Uhrlacher. There's a new sheriff in town.

that is your opinion.. i love MW..but i can't say he or any other LB for tha matter is the "best" there are tooooo many variables to make such a claim

I'm buying a Marcus Washington jersey for my gf if we beat Seattle. I'll get a Cornelius Griffin jersey myself. I'm sure you all seen 5th Element... do you remember how Mila was saying "Cornelius"? hehe it's gonna be great, Marcus and Cornelius :)

Seriously though, Marcus Washington is a beast. Remember the Dallas game? That almost-out-of-bounds hard hit he layed on Meshawn? Remember Meshawn falling down on the ground and limping out of Marcus' way several plays later? heehee

Heheh... nice. I've been thinking of getting a Marcus Washington jersey myself -- he's such an amazing player, plus it'll be cool to have a Skins jersey that says "Washington" on it. Too perfect...

He is quite amazing. Love this guy. Our defense is underrated and no one seems to like us. But we dont run around crying "We dont get respect". We knock em in the kisser and say "Disrepespect me again!".

Still amazed not 1 of our D Players are in the probowl.

Marcus deserves to go again definitely.

urlacher does not run a 4.62 he is way faster than that im sorry your way off he runs like a 4.49 or 4.50 he would kill washington in a race

i know your 16 so your brain hasn't fully developed yet, but Mr. Urlacher DOES not run a 4.49 - 4.50, there are plenty of WR's in the league that don't run that.

HAHAHA....:applause:

also the list of LB's you have listed...

brooks, urlacher....that's it... Ray Lewis in years past, but not anymore...

Taken from Casey Urlacher's website.

"He now runs a 4.59 40-yard dash and can bench-press 225 pounds 27 times—the exact numbers Brian put up at the 2000 NFL combine. Smith, who regularly conditions NFL players, compares Casey's agility and speed to Miami linebacker Zach Thomas'."

There you have it DatBoy21.... get your facts straight before posting useless INCORRECT information.

Actually i've found many reports on the web that state he runs the 4.62 as previously stated...:laugh:

i know your 16 so your brain hasn't fully developed yet, but Mr. Urlacher DOES not run a 4.49 - 4.50, there are plenty of WR's in the league that don't run that.

HAHAHA....:applause:

also the list of LB's you have listed...

brooks, urlacher....that's it... Ray Lewis in years past, but not anymore...

**** you "n-word" i know what im talkin bout he he fast u dummy jus casue he is a Lb doesnt mean he cant run a 4.49 or 4.50 he was a safety in college but you probably dont know **** your jus a junkie who thinks they know more than every one well punk i play football i know what the **** im talkin bout if you dont believe that urlacher is that fast look up his forty time and watch how dumb you feel

Taken from Casey Urlacher's website.

"He now runs a 4.59 40-yard dash and can bench-press 225 pounds 27 times—the exact numbers Brian put up at the 2000 NFL combine. Smith, who regularly conditions NFL players, compares Casey's agility and speed to Miami linebacker Zach Thomas'."

There you have it DatBoy21.... get your facts straight before posting useless INCORRECT information.

Actually i've found many reports on the web that state he runs the 4.62 as previously stated...:laugh:

what ever you say junkie im jus postin what i saw and your the won who needs to get your facts straight how does he run a 4.62 and still be like one of the fastes Lbs in the nfl use your brain if you have one Dumb ass

**** you "n-word" i know what im talkin bout he he fast u dummy jus casue he is a Lb doesnt mean he cant run a 4.49 or 4.50 he was a safety in college but you probably dont know **** your jus a junkie who thinks they know more than every one well punk i play football i know what the **** im talkin bout if you dont believe that urlacher is that fast look up his forty time and watch how dumb you feel

watch your tone young buck.... or you will get banned from this forum...

Geezus.. i miss the good ol days on this board... have some respect for fellow fans

I think Washington needs to play at this high level for at least two more seasons before being called the best in the league. It's unfortunate that because he plays disciplined football and doesn't get hyped up like LaVar or Roy Williams, or dance in his introduction like Ray Lewis, he gets no love on Sportscenter or other media outlets outside of the Washington area and this is why he isn't even mentioned in a "best LB" debate.

Archived