Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are people watching the game?

PotomacSkinsFan

I don't know yet...usually I watch them at home with my dad, but he's going to my sister's volleyball tournament in this weekend. I might go over to my friend's house--he's having a few guys over--but a) I'd be the only Skins fan (not like I wouldn't be at home) and B) If we lose, it would be humiliating. I might just drive out to a Redskins bar somewhere--I think there's one near Lenox.

I'll have the TV turned off, and I'll be on the computer, listening to Sonny via nfl.com.

I'd like to watch, but every time I've watched the Skins on TV, since about week 6, they've stunk. When I don't watch, they win. (Fortunately, that doesn't seem to apply in person, since I was in Tampa.)

I'll have the TV turned off, and I'll be on the computer, listening to Sonny via nfl.com.

I'd like to watch, but every time I've watched the Skins on TV, since about week 6, they've stunk. When I don't watch, they win. (Fortunately, that doesn't seem to apply in person, since I was in Tampa.)

that is serious superstition...that being said you better not watch that game.

By offering to take whole month of weekends (usually I just do saturdays) to watch this and the next game, I should be able to get off of work and home in front of the new 51" hdtv and a great pre-made feast in time for the kick-off! Just wish I could be with my fellow extremers traveling to this state. But will be in spirit and hopefully on here.

I will be watching th game from Santiago Chile if it doesn't get bumped for a tennis match or soccer game - not a lot of Skins fans here I am afraid. I watched the Bucs game from here on ESPN's Latin American netwerk-- betweeen soccer commercials. It is really funny to hear NFL commentary in Spanish!

Archived