Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some REALLY bad news...

SimpleHawk

Fair enough. How about the Sonics, then? Or the Toronto Raptors?

BTW, I'm with you on hockey. Second best sport behind football.

Without a doubt on the hockey point. Baseball's some ****. Basketball is good but you can't touch the constant excitement and the crucial plays/hits in hockey. Sigh...it's just too bad the Caps always suck, oldest NHL team without a cup. Oh well, at least the REAL Skins are back. Hail.

If this is as bad as it gets I'm not even gonna comment. With all the serious, professional-grade trolling we have to endure from Dallass and Philly trogs this ends up being less than amateur class. Let the baby have his bottle.........

A company I consult for actually needs some work done, so I won't be able to post for some time. I wish I could be more specific, but when the retainer fee's been paid you got to go.

I will try to come back before the game, but I will DEFINITELY be back after the game. Not to gloat - that is not my style. But to revel in my happiness so that all on this board will realize that in the PAIN of your loss you have made Seahawk fans everywhere very happy.

And in that I offer you comfort - your pain will not be wasted on some stupid Cowboy fan, but on decent, hard-working, empathetic, and caring Seahawk fans. We may even erect a tombstone for your team after the game.

hahaha you are one funny dude :laugh:

A company I consult for actually needs some work done, so I won't be able to post for some time. I wish I could be more specific, but when the retainer fee's been paid you got to go.

I will try to come back before the game, but I will DEFINITELY be back after the game. Not to gloat - that is not my style. But to revel in my happiness so that all on this board will realize that in the PAIN of your loss you have made Seahawk fans everywhere very happy.

And in that I offer you comfort - your pain will not be wasted on some stupid Cowboy fan, but on decent, hard-working, empathetic, and caring Seahawk fans. We may even erect a tombstone for your team after the game.

Soooo....what's the bad news? The fact that you're planning to come back and pester us with your whiny excuses after the mighty Redskins toss your Seachickens, clucking and screaming, into the L column??? :cheers:

Look out, Seattle...4th and offseason coming up for ya! :laugh:

Archived