Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some REALLY bad news...

SimpleHawk

A company I consult for actually needs some work done, so I won't be able to post for some time. I wish I could be more specific, but when the retainer fee's been paid you got to go.

I will try to come back before the game, but I will DEFINITELY be back after the game. Not to gloat - that is not my style. But to revel in my happiness so that all on this board will realize that in the PAIN of your loss you have made Seahawk fans everywhere very happy.

And in that I offer you comfort - your pain will not be wasted on some stupid Cowboy fan, but on decent, hard-working, empathetic, and caring Seahawk fans. We may even erect a tombstone for your team after the game.

A company I consult for actually needs some work done, so I won't be able to post for some time. I wish I could be more specific, but when the retainer fee's been paid you got to go.

I will try to come back before the game, but I will DEFINITELY be back after the game. Not to gloat - that is not my style. But to revel in my happiness so that all on this board will realize that in the PAIN of your loss you have made Seahawk fans everywhere very happy.

And in that I offer you comfort - your pain will not be wasted on some stupid Cowboy fan, but on decent, hard-working, empathetic, and caring Seahawk fans. We may even erect a tombstone for your team after the game.

Ha! All three of you? Get real man, worst troll EVER!

Line of the post:

"made seahawk fans everywhere happy".

All 9 seattle fans outside of the city....perhaps 10 since they won the division.

Its funny because up until 2 years ago they were blacked out for years....they didnt sell out for awhile and nearly moved to LA.

Terrific fanbase.

All of this means..........My electronic ankle bracelet is on the blink. It needs to be repaired. I must actually be in lock down until after the game.

;)

Blondie

Archived