Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello Seahawk fan in the house!

young23554

I was reading some of the Redskin fans take on the game. Hey i love the redskins next to my seahawks. Love the fact that i went to so many Washington state games and cheered on Mark Rypien. I was a freshman at a rival school when he played. He was even a stud in high school. Hey if the seahawks can get a win against the Redskins it would be our greatest hour. The seahawk fans want to build on a past, like the redskins fans get to remember.

I was reading some of the Redskin fans take on the game. Hey i love the redskins next to my seahawks. Love the fact that i went to so many Washington state games and cheered on Mark Rypien. I was a freshman at a rival school when he played. He was even a stud in high school. Hey if the seahawks can get a win against the Redskins it would be our greatest hour. The seahawk fans want to build on a past, like the redskins fans get to remember.

Very classy post -- nice to hear one of those every once in awhile! Unfortunately, I think the Seahawks run ends Saturday...the Skins are just too pumped up. They are a team of destiny this season.

Archived