Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sounds of the Game!!! Just Wrong (NFL Network)

Drunken Master III

He definitely spit on the guy. Maybe not on his face but he did spit. I'm disappointed but I think you do have to take into account that he has been a model citizen this year and he aside from this incident he has shown an increased maturity that should not be completely tossed out for one bad mistake. He should be held accountable and must also realize that his past actions give him a shorter leash going forward.

Friggin Charter took NFL Network off about three weeks ago. My wife works for them so I get free cable, so its hard to complain too much. I wish they'd waited until after football season! Free cable should be justification for getting (paying for) DirecTv and NFL Sunday Ticket, should't it?

I've tried looking for it but it doesnt' really matter. It will be replayed on the Sounds of the Game program on the NFL network. It was a big ass loogie.

It was huge. Which leads me to believe they did enhance it. Clearly he did spit, but if it was that big, you would have been able to see it from every angle. It appeared to get hung up on Sean's facemask and "snap back" towards him. I'm not sure Pittman actually got any on him. Thank God it didn't hit the ref!

Archived