Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Riggins Apologizes!!!

GEORGIASKINSFAN

Riggins and Schein have both been singing Hail to The Redskins on the air the last 2 days.Kind of funny to hear.Riggins only knows the chorus and Schein was giving him a hard time about it.Riggo said, that the song takes him back to RFK days.You could tell those days mean a lot to him.I really enjoyed the segment.HTTR.

Why does what John says bother anyone?

He gets a big pass from me. He can do and say what he wants. He's more than earned it. I love him and miss him.

Don't forget who went to his farm and brought his drunken butt back when he decided to sit out. I admit, I love Riggo. But to bite Joe Gibbs in the rear is weak at best. He realized that, and that's why he apologized. He's enough of a radio personality now to realize that getting a reaction is good for ratings. I think he honestly thought twice about what he said, and possibly felt a little guilt.

Riggo must be pissed cuz he hasnt had a Wheel of Fortune gig in a while. But to be honest, who hasnt truthfully thought in their minds at one point, that Greg Williams is a huge reason for the Skins success? I remember watching last year, and Joe being perplexed at calls being made by refs. I know the man was gone for 12 years, and much has changed in those years, and he seemd to always turn to Greg for help. He has certainly found his way this year and I am thankful to see he hasnt lost his touch, but the man is a bit timid still, not as willing to take chances. But I love him. Go SKINS!

Schine is still brooding over the beating his NY Giants took, so now he will trash the only NFC East team left in the tournament. Riggo was out of line and the fans kept calling on the "ultra busy phones" to give him a hard time and he saw the light.(I don't think he was drunk

Riggo must be pissed cuz he hasnt had a Wheel of Fortune gig in a while. But to be honest, who hasnt truthfully thought in their minds at one point, that Greg Williams is a huge reason for the Skins success? I remember watching last year, and Joe being perplexed at calls being made by refs. I know the man was gone for 12 years, and much has changed in those years, and he seemd to always turn to Greg for help. He has certainly found his way this year and I am thankful to see he hasnt lost his touch, but the man is a bit timid still, not as willing to take chances. But I love him. Go SKINS!

Williams is a huge reason for the Skins success this year. However, if you've ever played for a winning team, the HEAD COACH sets the tone for everything. Some head coaches do very little hands on stuff. They leave that for their assistants. What they do bring to the table is a winning attitude that they find a way to instill in the entire organization. That's what Gibbs brings everywhere he goes. His mere presence at the top sends a message to everyone that winning is what he's all about. Then, it trickles down thru everyone and an "expect to win" attitude filters throughout the organization.

I'm sure every person to a man expects to win this weekend and they should. The last time I looked, Seattle hasn't done anything besides beat up a terrible division and waltz thru an easy schedule. This isn't the 85 Bears we're running into this weekend. We will win this game.

Archived