Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

official seahwaks will win thread

richnba

Yes an the redskins had to win off of bad officiating.... so yea u r the real deal...... an ummm yea the deadskins are a real team :laugh:

Says the Buc fan who won in November due to bad officiating.

If you're referring to the non-catch Sunday, didn't you guys benefit from the same call on Christmas eve vs the Falcons??? Thought so......

Says the Buc fan who won in November due to bad officiating.

If you're referring to the non-catch Sunday, didn't you guys benefit from the same call on Christmas eve vs the Falcons??? Thought so......

Nope totally different one, he was not down by contact , he was down on his own free will, an thats why that didnt count. So get your resources straight

yeah just got done bangin the wife, took me less then an hour, did this in between.... you damn hooligans, i was just having a little fun.

Now, I can't speak for the rest of the board, but I like my posts at least a little bit intelligent. Just from reading these posts, my substantial IQ has dipped several points.

Note: location: Kissimmee, Florida.

Sour grapes from a Bucs fan? Or a Seahawks fan far from home?

Anyway, Hi.

Come back when you feel like writing something with some substance. We don't mind arguing football-- in fact, that's generally what we're here for. When you have some credible evidence to back up your ideas, cool. We'll listen.

I dont even like the hawks, i like buca,

Buca, INC.

:whoknows:

an i give you props u got a good team, an i am just messing with guys...

*shocker*

edit:

an i know i am funny.

You're right, because that statement there was hillarious!

A n i didnt need to the ref did, an i am pretty sure i trust him.

hop_thumb.gif

Archived