Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

official seahwaks will win thread

richnba

I love it when Seahag fans get all excited over there 11 game run through the special olympics, the only good teams you played you lost to and that includes Dallas and NY who out played your gurly team.

The Special Olympics are over and now ya have to face the real deal, looks like back to losing and going home to watch us play the winner of the Bears and Panthers, you know, the real teams who had to battle for the Playoffs!

I have never been witness to such an incredible overconfidence by any one teams fans and the media over one game. Especially considering we beat these buffoons allready this year.

I'd love to see them eat their words (allthough the trolls wont show up again and the media will find another way to belittle us)

Wait r u saying u dont like it when people troll, but it is alright for all you to do t, irony,s a *****

:bsflag:

I doubt it.

If a Redkins fan actually posted a thread like this on your fansite he should be drawn and quartered. We don't troll!!

:troll: :seahawksu

I love it when Seahag fans get all excited over there 11 game run through the special olympics, the only good teams you played you lost to and that includes Dallas and NY who out played your gurly team.

The Special Olympics are over and now ya have to face the real deal, looks like back to losing and going home to watch us play the winner of the Bears and Panthers, you know, the real teams who had to battle for the Playoffs!

Yes an the redskins had to win off of bad officiating.... so yea u r the real deal...... an ummm yea the deadskins are a real team :laugh:

Wow. 82 years old and this is all you can come up with??

Things must be really slow at the rest home in Del Boca Vista,Mr. Costanza.

Please repeat after me: Serenity Now! Serenity Now!!

He cant type much more then that at his age... Probably took him an hour just to type that much.

Archived