Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Legendary hit by CP

herb mul-key

I mean c'mon the guy picks up a blitzing Shelton Quarles and Quarles is out cold before he hits the ground....damn!!!!

Also CP's 6 yd TD run was just tough!!! Bashed it in on the goal line!

Hadn't seen much on it so Hail to CP....he raises the team up because he hits so hard and never ******* out...he is an MVP for sure.

Way to go Clinton in for being a true Redskin tough guy and making our team more of an intimidator than one that is intimidated by tough teams!!!!

You guys remember that interview on Thursday when Clinton aka "Coach Janky Spanky" was talking about how his momma hit that Eagles fan...he said, "she put it right here" and pointed to the tip of his nose. He also has another comment about "putting it right here" and pointing to the tip of his chin that I can't remember exactaly what he was in reference to. All I know is Coach Janky Spanky knows right were to aim on a pass block, cause Quarrles got one put "right here" (tip of chin) and he got knocked the F$%# OUT!!!

It amazes me that a guy who's so goofy off the field can dish punishment like that on the field.

I really believe that Portis stepped up as a leader this year by example through personal sacrifice.

1. That bucs fan who came on here making fun of Portis' thursday press conferences made me realize something. In order to keep tension out of the locker room, Portis was willing to sacrifice his own reputation. During one of the conferences, Portis admitted that he dressed up at the urging of his teammates and that his humor seemed to lift the morale of the team. Those press conferences seemed to work too, lightening the mood of the offense when it was struggling in the beginning of the year and during the losing streak in the middle.

2. Not only that, but the O-linemen said that they were often inspired by Portis' monster blocks and his willingness to run gut/power.

How can you not admire a guy who's willing to sacrifice his body and reputation to help the team win?

Anybody that thinks that CP either A: Isn't a beast on the field or B: Isn't a funny SOB off the field just hasn't been paying attention. Somebody ought to put together a highlight composed strictly of his blocks this year, the kid has been ferocious!

Anybody that thinks that CP either A: Isn't a beast on the field or B: Isn't a funny SOB off the field just hasn't been paying attention. Somebody ought to put together a highlight composed strictly of his blocks this year, the kid has been ferocious!

Very True....He is a complete RB,runs with power & speed,catches the ball out of the backfield,picks up blitzers better than anyone I have seen and is 2-3 passing w/2 TD's. :cheers:

As the Skins begin to be noticed more Clinton makes a great face for the team. He is hard-working, all around excellent player who has fun at his job. Most outsiders don't know anyone besides Brunell (to talk about his age) or Moss (who had a Pro Bowl year). The trade for Portis has already shown to be worthwhile. This year has given him the time to work with the offense and get comfortable with the inside running game that differs slightly on the blocks than Denver's. The characters that he creates in interviews could defenitely be in a low budget comedy movie (that's no insult...those can be real funny)!

:logo:

Archived