Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here is something from an Hawkfan she's cool but she's delusional

BigRay

Date Posted: 12:12:25 01/10/06 Tue

Author: Stacey, FFF

Author Host/IP: 12.104.86.226

Subject: Are you people freaking CRAZY?!

My god man! The Seahawks are going to myrtalize the deadskins! Have you ever been in Seahawks stadium? It is LOUD, it is nasty LOUD! Teams suffer more offsides penalties there than anywhere. The Seahawks have the #1 offense in the freaking league (and don't give me any of this weak schedule ****...just look at the Bears if you want to see weak schedule)! Shaun Alexander can not, I repeat, can not be stopped, and to back that up, we have one of the most prolific QB's playing right now! Steve Hutchinson, Walter Jones, Grant Wistrom...maybe you've heard of them?

Your bus is about to hit a brick wall, bail while there's still time!

Whoo Hoo Go HAWKS 17-31!!

Bus-Driver.jpg

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ VoyUser Login ]

Yes, I've been to Seattle... I wasn't impressed! Their fans are a bunch of Patsies!!!

not enough noise either...

They just don't understand "Loud and Proud"...

or maybe the hawk fans are to worried about getting to the espresso maching:))))

Why is she delusional? Seattle fans have good reasons to be optimistic, for all the reasons she stated, and the way our offense has looked since Brunell injured his knee. I'd be confident if I were them.

Just because opposing teams fans don't know about this Redskins teams destiny to overcome any obstacle on their path to glory doesn't make them delusional.....it's just gonna make it hurt even more on Saturday. :point2sky

shes also very right ... most false starts than any other stadium ...

and the number one scoring offense and not to mention their run defense ...

do you guys understand that the seahawks have allowed 5 rushing tds ?

i dont care if they played highschool kids thats very impressive and Hasselbeck or whatever his name is ...is in the top 4 or better when it comes to qbs ...

shes also very right ... most false starts than any other stadium ...

and the number one scoring offense and not to mention their run defense ...

do you guys understand that the seahawks have allowed 5 rushing tds ?

i dont care if they played highschool kids thats very impressive and Hasselbeck or whatever his name is ...is in the top 4 or better when it comes to qbs ...

if they gave up 5 rushing TD's to high school kids that woudlnt be impressive, that would be the worst total of any NFL team to face high school kids. that would be terrible. :logo:

Why is she delusional? Seattle fans have good reasons to be optimistic, for all the reasons she stated, and the way our offense has looked since Brunell injured his knee. I'd be confident if I were them.

Just because opposing teams fans don't know about this Redskins teams destiny to overcome any obstacle on their path to glory doesn't make them delusional.....it's just gonna make it hurt even more on Saturday. :point2sky

Very true but to be over confident which is most of them that is the problem. Being the #1 seed do not mean beans these days look at the Steelers last year, Philadelphia a couple of times look what happen to them

What do they have other than a RB?

Good coffee.:laugh: :laugh: A nice Sunday coffee will go well with our win this weekend... as I read the headlines "Redskins Add Seahawk Feathers To Their Head Dress-- Now Going For Bear Hides".

And if the Seahawks do happen to pull of a win, I'm boycotting Starbucks for a year.:laugh: :laugh:

Archived