Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I will walk naked from Philly to DC

mcnabb2freddie2k4

Please do everyone a favor and forget about this goofy promise. We don't need it and neither do you. Just take your pacifier in hand and step away from the computer...with medication and extended therapy you can make it out of this very dark place you've gone to.

Good luck!

Why is it never young attractive women who make these "I will walk naked if...." pronuncements? Nobody wants to see a 45 year old eagles fan or an ugly ESPN analyst naked.

I'm with you man.......bring on the hot naked betting ladies....I like what the cold does to them way better than anything it could do to an Iggle fan, that lame troll......there's a reason they call em Philthy fans. Is the new stadium holding facility better than the last one?

Man, it's gonna get colder up there at North. You gonna freeze your balls. Eitherway, whether you freeze your balls or your pinky, we beat your ars in regular season and we shall do it AGAIN in the coming season. Good luck trading T.O. and you have so much injuries because of BAD game plans.

This brings up an interesting question: if an Eagles fan suffers from shrinkage, can anyone tell?

I heard the best electron microscope in the country has been studing this question to no avail. They still can't find it to start a baseline for this experiment and have released the following statement

"an innie is an innie unless it's from Philly and then it's a vaginie" :laugh: ;)

If the Redskins beat Seattle...

because they wont.

They have no shot. In fact they are going to get blown out.

Dont bring up the regular season either, that means nothing. Seattle is going to rip up your defense. The offense will still be lame, and the skins lose big. Season ends Saturday.

I think you and Sailsbury should walk together, holding hands, singing Hail to the Redskins. Actually, skipping too. :laugh:

This Philly fan, is saying the REDSKINS will get blown out, because

Philly was blown out by Seattle...what...42 to zip. I hope our team hears and knows that so many folks are expecting for us to lose big...

I hoping that we don't, and yes i know that we beat Seattle, but I just don't know about this one. The odds are against us. at Seattle, they have had more time to rest, plus the flight out to Seattle, time difference, it did affect them when they came to FedEx. they didn't start playing well till the 2nd half and they nearly won. Well I hope our REDSKINS can defy the odds. I hope the REDSKINS have a few surprises for SEATTLE. We will need them. I think Seattle will be pumped up, i think they will try to get a big lead early on to get their fans in an uproar.

Well all we can do is wait and have faith in our team. :helmet:

I'll say a prayer or two for our team, our coaches, and fans.

That our team plays their best, gives their all, to achieve the goal that is victory. GO REDSKINS!!!!!!! Your fans are united in their support, loyalty, and love for our REDSKINS!!!!

Let all of REDSKIN nation sing

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!! HAIL TO VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVES ON THE WARPATH !!!!!!! FIGHT FOR OLD D.C. !!!!!!!!!!!:wavetowel

( Seattle is going to rip up your defense?) COME ON DUDE YOU REALY THINK THAT SEATTLE GOING KILL US. :laugh:

THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEND! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN ANY OF THE GAMES THIS YEAR? WELL I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN WALKING IN THE COLD FROM PHILLY TO DC!

:point2sky HAIL TO THE REDSKINS :point2sky

:logo: GO SKINS LETS BEAT THE SEAHAWKS IN SEATTLE!! :logo:

:helmet: GO REDSKINS!! LETS MOVE TO THE NFC CHAMPION GAME!! :helmet:

I got a score for you too.

Seattle 38

Redskins 9

You couldn't GET a score if it bent over naked in front of you!!!! By the way, that GLITCH in your MATRIX is the Redskins and Joe Gibbs is NEO in disguise. The Eaglets had their chance and after 4 trys, the football gods have revoked your pass. Sit back and watch re-runs of all the eagles wins this year, you can do it in less than a week if you watch one a day!

:eaglesuck :point2sky :point2sky

You knock Shaun Alexander out on the opening drive, and still lose. That is pathetic. The Skins offense is the worst in the playoffs, and definately killed you. Mark Brunell looked 50 years old out there. Time to develop a young guy already. Hate to say I told you so.

Say I told you so as much as you want--at least we were the last team standing in the NFC East.

We got knocked out in the Divisional Playoffs--the Eagles got knocked out in November.

And we didn't lose 42-0.

At least we put up an effort

You know they changed the Eagles fight song right? Now it's Cry Eagles Cry on the road to misery

Hail Skins!!!

:point2sky :eaglesuck :point2sky :eaglesuck :point2sky :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

You knock Shaun Alexander out on the opening drive, and still lose. That is pathetic. The Skins offense is the worst in the playoffs, and definately killed you. Mark Brunell looked 50 years old out there. Time to develop a young guy already. Hate to say I told you so.

Yep, we had a rough go of it on Saturday but I would hardly call it a blowout. Oh btw, how did the Eagles do this weekend? I missed the game...

Your avatar pretty much sums it up.....

You have NOTHING....

At least we still had a chance to play yesterday, not like the eagles that look realy pathetic at the end of the season, are you still exited about Owens signing??? :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

we lost because we need a qb....someone who can keep the drive alive....defense was burnt out

we lost as a team and Brunnel is our QB right now, even when he strugle, we have to remember that he gave us good games during the season and he is a big part of the team and helped us get to the play offs, we may need to find our QB of the future in Campbell but for now Brunnel is the QB because he gave us the best chance to win. :point2sky

Dare I say that this quote strikes me as more than a little disingenuous...do you really, "Hate to say I told you so"

OR are you still feeling miserable about your own team's season and feel the need to transfer these feelings elsewhere?

Little matter...it is what it is and we accept your post for what it is....:bsflag: :troll:

Archived