Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I will walk naked from Philly to DC

mcnabb2freddie2k4

If the Redskins beat Seattle...

because they wont.

They have no shot. In fact they are going to get blown out.

Dont bring up the regular season either, that means nothing. Seattle is going to rip up your defense. The offense will still be lame, and the skins lose big. Season ends Saturday.

Sean Salisbury, we know....

But you, who are you??

Ill take that bet too. If the Skins win I will never post ever again on this site.

I just don't know why you would waste your time coming on here while you guys are trying to prepare for your next playoff opponent........uh........sorry, I forgot :laugh:

Ill take that bet too. If the Skins win I will never post ever again on this site.

But I dont understand why you are saying anything negative at all...WE represent the NFC East right now...stop hatin....we made the playoffs you didnt...don't give me that weak mess about how this person got hurt, this person did this..injuries are part of the game.....KNOW YOUR ROLE AND DONT BE A TROLL!!

No Kidding..... Just like every other troll. You make a stupid statement and when you turn out to be wrong you never show your face again....

I thought that was assumed, I didn't realize that was part of a bet.

By the way, you guys had such a great season, why would you want to ruin it now with such ignorant posts.... :doh:

because they wont.

Dont bring up the regular season either, that means nothing. Seattle is going to rip up your defense. The offense will still be lame, and the skins lose big. Season ends Saturday.

Urgghhh! Young people, I tell you.

because they wont.

Bring Mama McNabb with you but please have her keep her clothes on...... She could stand to walk a few hundred miles.

1: Merge onto I-95 S

2: Merge onto I-495 S via EXIT 11 toward PORT OF WILMINGTON / BALTIMORE.11.6 miles

3: I-495 S becomes I-95 S (Portions toll).68.6 miles

4: Merge onto MD-295 S via EXIT 52 toward BWI AIRPORT.30.5 miles

5: Merge onto NEW YORK AVE NE / US-50 W toward WASHINGTON.5.2 miles

6: Turn LEFT onto 6TH ST NW / US-1 / US-50. Continue to follow US-50.1.6 miles

7: Turn RIGHT onto 16TH ST NW.0.1 miles

8: Turn LEFT onto ELLIPSE RD NW.0.2 miles

9: End at Washington, DC US

because they wont.

You haven't grown any "hair down there" yet have you?

Archived