Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How unfair is this?

redskinsfan85

Alright I just did a search for what I'm going to say but I couldn't find anything.

How is humanly possible to diss the Redskins for the their pathetic offensive showing Sat., yet not say a single thing about the Giants managing only 132 yards. Wow, they beat us by 12 yards but we DID win. I'm so sick of them picking on us for no reason. I'm surprised even with Gibbs back at the helm we get no respect.

I mean lose a game w/132 yards total offense and not a single word is said about it.

Yes WIN a game with a 120 yards and the whole world is making fun of the skins? That's BULL****. I swear if I saw SS or TJ I'd knock up upside down and teach them a little about football myself. Those punks don't know ****.

From ESPN, total yards: CAR/NY

Total Yards 335 132

What is that? Someone people explain how they can diss a team that could actually win with 120yards but not diss a team that was NFC East champion and yet not make fun of them for having 12 more yards than us and getting shut out.

Btw...I'm not making fun of the Gaints for having 132 yards because we only managed 120 but how can they not bring that uP???

HA. Shoot! I typed in Giants 132 yards/ 132 yards/ Giants offense for the search but couldn't find anything. Oh well just let it get to the bottom and slide away. I'll try and find the other posts.

there's one thread that's still on the front page.

don't worry, it happens to all of us from time to time.

yes i know what u mean, but thats how it is. The media just doesnt respect the skins, and i would bet if we do win the superbowl this year they (espn, foxsports etc...) would make it out to be some incredible fluke.

but...

i think we as skins fans relish being the underdog and the players take it is a personal insult and play harder to disprove these "judgements". So it works out better for us. Keeps the team from getting over confident. But soon they will get the recognition they deserve. They are getting it from the fans, but its about time the media joins in.

HTTR

Lets beat em hawks.

the media is to dumb to realize that by down talking the skins they are also down talking every other team that we have beaten,and we have beaten up on most of the top dogs this season, our schedule was'nt neccesarily a cakewalk.just think of it this way the media says the skins suck right, but then the skins go on and beat dallas,the giants,seattle,the bears ect.the media loves all those teams and we beat them so in actuality those teams suck too if they could'nt muster up enough juice to beat the lowly Redskins, just try and to ignore the mediots thats what i'm tryin to do....

I think one reason why it has been mentioned so much is because we actually WON. No team in NFL history has won a playoff game with such little offensive output. That's ok. We were able to win without a huge offensive showing from our team. But, we will need more this Saturday if we expect a "W".

The reason why ours is still being brought up, is we are still in the playoffs. The Giants lost, which was expected with that output, so why would they bring it up. The media just said Carolina is the better team and outplayed them. Thats all that needed to be said.

As for us since we are still playing, it will be brought up a lot more.

I think we all as fans need to stop worrying so much of the media and focus on enjoying this run a little more as fans together.

Archived