Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How about those Bengal-Skins ?

Mickalino

How about those Orange-Cats, beatin Pittsburgh without Carson Palmer ?

Skins fans gotta be pullin for Cincy to beat Pittsburgh, with a large contingent of Ex-Redskins. There's Robert Geathers, the nephew of Jumpy Geathers, who was once my favorite Redskin. There's TE Tony Stewart, number 86, former driver on Gibbs' NASCAR team. And Rashad Bauman, Iffy Ohalete, Carl Powell, and of course Marv Lewis. Go Cincy, our other home away from home (besides Tampa) ! Quiet the Pittsburgh Squeelers !

How comes Kitna is on instead of Palmer? what happened? did Palmer get injured?

Bad looking knee injury early in the 1st quarter. Looks like Kitna from here on out.

An update expected at the start of the 3rd quarter.

it's a good game, but i'm just sore that polamalu can get away with half throwing/half punching the ball into another player's face and stay in the game, when ST is kicked out for a questionable spit.

Well we all know the Refs make bad calls... I don't think other teams should be penalized because one ref made one horrible decision the same week...

After Powell went to the Bengals following the 2002 season, the media constantly refered to him as the "young Carlton Powell" and an example of the Redskins getting rid of "young" talent, even though Powell was 29 years old at the time

In that case, I hope we dont get rid of Young Robert McCune, in a similar way.

I always liked Jumpy "Forklift" Geathers too. Not many guys have a "move" that you can describe as "carrying the opposing offensive lineman into the backfield and throwing him on top of the quarterback." Dude was a monster.

I liked Ohalete too. I like to see him play well as long as it's against someone else.

Archived