Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dont worry Giants, Eagles, and Cowgirls fans..

skull1669

I'm lovin' it! The Redskins are the only ones left out of the NFC East.

I've read some folks say that they root for other NFC East teams if their own NFC East team loses and misses the playoffs. Whats the deal with that? I hate The Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles, and the only way I will ever root for them is if a win by one of them helps the skins.

Yes friends, our NFC East Champion New York Giants have dropped the division guidon, marched over it and left it laying in the mud. Thankfully your Washington Redskins are here to pick it up, dust it off and hold it high as we invade Seattle.

As they say in Indiana...

Hoosier Daddy?

:gaintsuck :dallasuck :eaglesuck

Really? That Lombardi Trophy case avatar under your username looks rather empty.

Do any of you have goals and accomplishments in real life? Or do you live every aspect vicariously through this team? The notion that I'm personally ashamed or that you achieved anything regarding professional football is silly.

Do any of you have goals and accomplishments in real life? Or do you live every aspect vicariously through this team? The notion that I'm personally ashamed or that you achieved anything regarding professional football is silly.

That's a rather nonsensical response considering your original post was a failed attempt at arrogance based on a history of success that simply does not exist. When this was pointed out, you essentially insulted yourself for coming to the forum of an opposing team and attempting to tout your team.

And yet you find time to post on another team's fan message board.

I've read some folks say that they root for other NFC East teams if their own NFC East team loses and misses the playoffs. Whats the deal with that? I hate The Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles, and the only way I will ever root for them is if a win by one of them helps the skins.

:point2sky I agree wholeheartedly. How can you root for a team that you HATE during the regular season??? Makes absolutely no sense. Friggin fairweather punks. :)

That's a rather nonsensical response considering your original post was a failed attempt at arrogance based on a history of success that simply does not exist. When this was pointed out, you essentially insulted yourself for coming to the forum of an opposing team and attempting to tout your team.

Wow, Todd, looks like you really hit a nerve with that guy. :laugh:

Hey, I'm right there with you.

I hope Seattle beats the snot outta the Redskins.

I'm happy for you guys, really I am. I just think it's funny that threads are springing up about how you have advanced further than any NFC East team this year! OMG, I have our furthest advancing NFC East team trophies from the last 5 years. :laugh:

Beat the Seahawks, get over 200 yards of offense, then start strutting around like you REALLY did something special. ;)

Beat the Seahawks, get over 200 yards of offense, then start strutting around like you REALLY did something special. ;)

Ok...just watch. I'm sure you'll have nothing negative to say after that performance, right?

Archived