Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dont worry Giants, Eagles, and Cowgirls fans..

skull1669

That's a rather nonsensical response considering your original post was a failed attempt at arrogance based on a history of success that simply does not exist. When this was pointed out, you essentially insulted yourself for coming to the forum of an opposing team and attempting to tout your team.

I'm the one proving myself wrong? If 7 playoff victories isn't success how is one wild card weekend victory worth anything?

I'm not here to debate that I'm better because of how my favorite football team plays like 90% of everyone who frequents this board. I enjoy debating football. I particularly enjoy straight talking people that think that Sean Taylor is the greatest safety in the league, much less ever. Just to name one example. Thats the difference with me.

p.s. This the nfl forum. Not the redskins forum. Go there if you wanna ***** about that.

I'm the one proving myself wrong? If 7 playoff victories isn't success how is one wild card weekend victory worth anything?

I'm not here to debate that I'm better because of how my favorite football team plays like 90% of everyone who frequents this board. I enjoy debating football. I particularly enjoy straight talking people that think that Sean Taylor is the greatest safety in the league, much less ever. Just to name one example. Thats the difference with me.

p.s. This the nfl forum. Not the redskins forum. Go there if you wanna ***** about that.

Unfortunately for you, its too late for you to pretend. Your first post in the thread was quite clear:

I was never inspired to post a pride/rant topic because the eagles and success is expected

how bout that

That has nothing to do with the merits of a team, or a player. It was a weak attempt at smack by a member who associates himself with a team that has exaclty zero Lombardi trophies. To pretend it was anything else is simply disingenuous.

Oh, you've trapped me in my web of lies noo!

Oh wait. Success and the Eagles is expected. I don't start topics bragging about how awesome the eagles are because I say so. Straight talking in a topic that didn't have much to do with football regardless. Damn you nailed me.

Eagle fans...

In 2000, would this playoff showing have been considered a success for you? Consider that when you start spouting off about how many recent playoff games you've won. We all realize that you have been the class of the division for the past 4 or 5 years. However, we're moving in the right direction and finishing the season strong and winning a road playoff game IS a big deal when you've had the drought that we have.

It's cool to look up and see that, not only did you win 5 of 6 in the division, but you also advanced further than the other NFC East team that qualified for the playoffs (despite the fact that they got a home game and you traveled to TB).

We're excited. We are optimistic about building off of this season and moving forward. Let us enjoy it.

Eagle fans...

In 2000, would this playoff showing have been considered a success for you? Consider that when you start spouting off about how many recent playoff games you've won. We all realize that you have been the class of the division for the past 4 or 5 years. However, we're moving in the right direction and finishing the season strong and winning a road playoff game IS a big deal when you've had the drought that we have.

It's cool to look up and see that, not only did you win 5 of 6 in the division, but you also advanced further than the other NFC East team that qualified for the playoffs (despite the fact that they got a home game and you traveled to TB).

We're excited. We are optimistic about building off of this season and moving forward. Let us enjoy it.

You guys should be excited. How do you expect us to respond when a thread is basically telling us to suck it cause you won a wild card game? I'm proud of your team and happy for MOST of you....even if you don't believe that.

You guys should be excited. How do you expect us to respond when a thread is basically telling us to suck it cause you won a wild card game? I'm proud of your team and happy for MOST of you....even if you don't believe that.

And exactly why were you hanging around here during the playoffs last year? To tout your success? Some of us thought it was to rub it in our faces. Perhaps a difference without a distinction.

Please, enough with the patronization...

And exactly why were you hanging around here during the playoffs last year? To tout your success? Some of us thought it was to rub it in our faces. Perhaps a difference without a distinction.

Please, enough with the patronization...

I've been here every single day since I have joined....posting the same amount of times per day. Respect your elders. ;)

Eagle fans...

Well said - as a Dallas fan 2 of your 5 division wins were particularly galling, but I have to give the 'Skins their due respect. The Skins D is particularly impressive and Snyder made a great move in locking up Williams. This season and this playoff tournament are things for your team to build on for the future, even if the Skins don't win the prize this year. I think that the NFC East is on its way to being a very competitive division top to bottom, and for a real football fan who appreciates the history of the NFL, especially in this division, how can this be a bad thing?

Archived