Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Offense/Brunell/Gibbs criticisms POST HERE (merge)

The Dick

We always follow a crappy offensive performance by a great one:

Arizona: Offense did't do much

Then the following week the cowboys came to dc (i think we all know what happend then)

Giants: Blown out 36-0

Then the following week we knock off the eagles with mcnabb, 17 pts.

We'll be just fine, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

Although this is true' date=' that was the #1 defense. That defense is extremely good, and they played extremely well..Thankfully the skins d played their a games and they won...[/quote']

Co-sign. That's the thing to remember, they won against the #1 defense in the league. It was ugly, but it was a win.

This game came down to who made the fewest mistakes, and Tampa Bay obviously made more than Washington did.

We played JUST well enough - whoo, hoo!

Our Offense stunk it up - I am sure that they would all admit it. Our Defense won this game and played 10 times better than the last time we faced the Bucs. I hope our Offense steps it up next game.

BUT we won baby! Hard fought game - ugly offense - great Defense.

Dude, you need to calm down. No team is perfect. Fact is, we're winning. Why you are you whining about the holes in our team when we're winning.

Can we sign a better punter?

No.

Should we start Ramsey?

No.

Can we sign another high quality corner?

No.

Then just keep quiet until you have any better ideas.

Mark Brunell? Suck, you say? He's half the reason we're even playing this game. The other half is Santana Moss. Last season, we had the foundation, but Brunell was hurt (I guess?) and Moss was on the Jets. Season result? 6-10?

Mark Brunell gets healthy, we finally get a deep threat to go with our premier HB and defense, and what happens? Playoffs, baby. The Bucs have an awesome D, and although Brunell did not have his A game, he didn't make any Ramsey-esque mistakes. You do realize that one bad play can swing a game, right?

I'll give you Frost, though. That old boy is about the worst punter I've ever seen, except for his hitting skills.

Look, I'm a Giants fan, but what can any fan say when you have to find a punter to replace a guy who's injured. I'm glad our punter is healthy. If he'd been injured earlier, I don't know what we'd have now. Probably someone else like Frost.

That was just great defense can't blame brunell, no running game to help him out,

that being said Frost is terrible, he chokes more the the Eagles, and thats lot

my words exactly. We won and THATS all that matters. You can believe that Joe Gibbs will certainly change it next week in Seattle and we will put points on the board.

:logo:

Berman said it best at halftime. The Skins have a tendency to sit on their leads and become conservative. That's EXACTLY what they did and it p's me off beyond belief!!! You gotta go for the throat, the defense won't be able to hold the other teams offense off all the time. Funny how the team lost all those close games in a row this year playing that way, but then when it was all on the line we got away from it and ran off 5 straight to get us into the playoffs. Now, we're back at it and we will once again reap what the "playing not to lose" mentallity sews. Congrats on the win though, a win is indeed a win, and I'm happy for Gibbs and the team, but we can't continue to play this way or it will bite us in the ***.

I agree.

Brunell does not pay well on a gimpy knee.

Ramsey should have played the second half.

But, who are we to second guess Thy Lord Gibbs?

Gibbs has NEVER been beaten when going into the locker room at half time with the lead.

He must know something we don't.

Hail!:point2sky

Archived